Xboxlife forum

Skyrim - Help

Her diskuteres alt om Oblivion, Morrowind og Skyrim.

Skyrim - Help

Indlægaf Stjerne » 18. nov 2011 17:15

Hey

jeg er åbenbart blevet en vampyr, tænkte ikke over det i starten for der kunne jeg godt færdes i byerne uden at blive angrebet.

Så lige pludselig blev jeg åbenbart opgraderet eller tørstig (fisk)
Så nu er jeg hadet og frygtet overalt, og alle vil slå mig ihjel.

har prøvet og google, og umiddelbart skulle et tempel kunne kurere mig, men de ligger ligesom inde i byerne........????
Senest rettet af Stjerne 19. nov 2011 13:56, rettet i alt 1 gang.
Stjerne
Niveau 4

Re: Skyrim - Vampyr

Indlægaf thetof91 » 18. nov 2011 17:22

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Vampirism_(Skyrim)

Kode: Vælg alt
Make your way to Falkreath . Once there, speak to Valga Vinicia at the Dead Man's Drink and ask about any rumors going around. She will tell you that Falion in Morthal studies vampires. Speak to him and he will tell you that, in order to perform the ritual, a black soul gem must be filled. To get the black soul gem you need to speak to Falion again and he will offer to sell it to you. To fill it, cast a Soul Trap spell on a human target and proceed to kill them. The Soul Trap spellbook can be bought from Falion as long as he is stood in his house, at the jarl's mage in Dragonsreach or most mage shops will sell it. Enchanting a weapon with Soul Trap is also an option. Once done, speak to Falion. He will ask you to meet him at dawn, not far from his house. Once there, he will perform the ritual and you will be cured of vampirism. Be sure you are not in the final stage, if you are they will recognize you as a vampire and try to kill you, feed yourself before you go there. If Valga Vinicia doesn't activate the quest wait until you become a vampire, any inn keeper will provide the same dialouge once you ask for rumors.
While wandering around near Ivanstead, you may also meet a man or woman called a Vigilant of Stendarr, who will cure you of all diseases. The Vigilants are a militant order protecting the Skyrim population from Daedra influence after the events in Oblivion.

Upon becoming a stage 4 vampire, everyone becomes hostile towards you making it nearly impossible to feed and be cured. An easy way to get around this on the PC version is to enter the console (~) and type "tai" then hit Enter. This toggles the games AI. If done at night, one can easily enter any city and feed on any sleeping person causing the disease to recede to stage 1, making it easier to be cured, or continue living happily as a (non-stage 4) vampire.

Side Note:

Becoming a Werewolf also cures Vampirism (not sure of this, since as a vampire you are immune to disease).

Potions of Cure Disease will cure Sanguinare Vampiris, the disease which progresses to vampirism, but will not cure vampirism itself. You can also activate the Shrine of Talos in Malkreth and Whiterun
thetof91
Niveau 5

By: Kolding

Indlægaf Jeezper » 18. nov 2011 17:23

Hej
Jeg har ikke selv spillet, men stødte dog på denne video som måske kan hjælpe dig
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6whpWZ8fo8
Jeezper
Niveau 1

Indlægaf SaintRasmus » 18. nov 2011 17:25

Der er 2 måder at kurer Vampyrisem

1. Vær en Vareulv
2. Besøg en Mage kaldet Falion i Morthal(han har et hus) og fuldfør Side-Quest: Rising at Dawn
SaintRasmus
Niveau 4

By: Aalborg C

Indlægaf Stjerne » 18. nov 2011 17:31

Er Stage 4 vampyr så kan ikke gå ind i byerne :D
Stjerne
Niveau 4

Indlægaf SaintRasmus » 18. nov 2011 17:34

Stjerne skrev:Er Stage 3 vampyr så kan ikke gå ind i byerne :D

Så må du lære at snige dig ind i byen om natten. :wink:
SaintRasmus
Niveau 4

By: Aalborg C

Indlægaf Stjerne » 18. nov 2011 19:04

Upon becoming a stage 4 vampire, everyone becomes hostile towards you making it nearly impossible to feed and be cured.

OMG
Stjerne
Niveau 4

Indlægaf TiringPlague108 » 18. nov 2011 19:20

Det lyder da nice :D det skal jeg prøve :D
TiringPlague108
Niveau 4

Indlægaf Haugboelle » 18. nov 2011 20:19

Stjerne skrev:Upon becoming a stage 4 vampire, everyone becomes hostile towards you making it nearly impossible to feed and be cured.

OMG

Your doomed to a life in exile ;) Bloodsucker!
Haugboelle
Niveau 8

Indlægaf spif2001 » 18. nov 2011 20:24

Man skal vel bare gå ind i et hus om natten, og suge på en der sover?
spif2001
Niveau 9

By: Horsens

Indlægaf Mike.B » 18. nov 2011 20:25

It´s open season on all suckheads. :P
Mike.B
Niveau 7

Indlægaf SealFox » 18. nov 2011 20:31

Total Edward glitter vampyr :D hahahaha
Billede
SealFox
Niveau 6

By: Helsinge 3200 nordsjælland

Indlægaf TU I Raven » 18. nov 2011 21:06

Hvis man har været vampyr, kan man så blive det igen, for man kan vel ikke klare samme quest, med ham falion???
TU I Raven
Niveau 4

Indlægaf larvie » 18. nov 2011 23:54

Og når man tænker på hvor sjældent folk vaskede sig i højmiddelalderen... Nå, men der er ikke andet for end at du må gå efter the stench of human corruption, og bide i det sure adamsæble hvis du ønsker at falde til vampyrisme lvl. 1, og gøre det nemmere at bevæge dig i byerne... Din blege satan.
larvie
Niveau 0

Næste

Tilbage til Elder Scrolls