Xboxlife forum

Xbox One eller PS4?

Generelt snak om Xbox & Xbox360 hardware og services.

Hvilken konsol vælger du?

Xbox One
55%
Playstation 4
27%
Begge
14%
Ingen af dem
4%

Afgivne stemmer : 666

Re: Xbox One eller PS4?

Indlægaf -S- » 19. jun 2013 11:52

Slimjay DK skrev:Her er lidt fra det nye PS4 interface, ser super fedt ud, dog ligner det også noget der virker bedst og ser bedst ud hvis man er "connected" :) Og fed feature når han bruger move funktionen til at navigerer tastaturet.

Den er gammel :lol: Ja det er altid sjovest at være connected :wink:
-S-

Indlægaf Slimjay DK » 19. jun 2013 11:56

ja, det er så Sonyplaystation der har valgt først at uploade den til deres youtube kanal i dag ( Udgivet den 19/06/2013 ) .. shit happens :lol:
PS5 / PS3 / PS2 / PSX / PSP / PS Vita / XBOX One X / X360 / XBOX / Wii / Wii U / GC / NDSi / 3DS / DC / Saturn / GP2x / Nvidia Shield TV
Slimjay DK
Niveau 8

By: Frederikssund

Indlægaf jonas12 » 19. jun 2013 11:58

Det blev så en xbox one hos Buttbuster, forudbestilt og betalt nu må det så bare gerne blive november!!
Billede
jonas12
Niveau 5

By: Kolding

Indlægaf -S- » 19. jun 2013 12:02

Her er lidt spændende læsning: http://gamingbolt.com/major-nelson-addr ... k2P6I6y.99

Det er rygter, men stadig spændende :wink:
-S-

Indlægaf -S- » 19. jun 2013 12:31

-S-

Indlægaf Slimjay DK » 19. jun 2013 12:45

Nice
PS5 / PS3 / PS2 / PSX / PSP / PS Vita / XBOX One X / X360 / XBOX / Wii / Wii U / GC / NDSi / 3DS / DC / Saturn / GP2x / Nvidia Shield TV
Slimjay DK
Niveau 8

Indlægaf DrGetHigh DK » 19. jun 2013 12:46

Slimjay DK skrev:Sony Proves Why PS4 Can’t Handle Xbox One’s Online Restrictions

The release of The Last of Us demo is a perfect example of how Sony isn’t prepared for anything like the Xbox’s 24hr countdown.

The demo was only available to the million or so God of War: Ascension players (and they didn’t all log on to get it), Sony had plenty of time to prepare for its debut as they set the timer and the release had even been delayed. But it still crashed everything, and the demo was unavailable for several hours and error codes popped up everywhere. That’s only a demo with limited availability – imagine if Call of Duty: Ghosts had been released?

The PSN has regular maintenance, often several times a month, often unscheduled, and often lasting for longer than they plan. This has meant that gamers are regularly unable to play multiplayer games, but thankfully they have singleplayer. If Sony were to follow Microsoft, we’d lose that option too.

When we did a Daily Reaction about the Kinect 2 always watching and recording us, I said it was unlikely that Sony would do that with the PS4Eye, not because they don’t want to, but because they weren’t able to. I said that “ineptitude is our safety net”, and I’ll say it again – Sony can’t pull off always online, they don’t have the servers or the skill, and that, bizarrely, is a good thing.

Det er vel også værd at bide mærke i, vi har jo ikke rigtig hørt om at Sony har opdateret deres backbone. Man må da håbe det er mere stabilt end i dag, nu når de skal have penge for online play ...

Hmm, ja PSN har aldrig været kendt for at være super stabilt har det? ;)
..:::Created to be hated:::..
http://www.youtube.com/VultureEditing
DrGetHigh DK
Niveau 4

Indlægaf Slimjay DK » 19. jun 2013 12:56

nææ, men det bliver de jo ligesom nødt til nu, når de tager penge for en multiplayer oplevelse og når hele deres nye brugerflade er baseret på at være connected.
Slimjay DK
Niveau 8

Indlægaf -S- » 19. jun 2013 12:58

Hvilken kilde kommer teksten fra? :D
-S-

Indlægaf -S- » 19. jun 2013 14:14

Edit: Fandt frem til at det var de samme som har skrevet denne: http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/201 ... lly-means/

"Seb: We’re back baby! So, let’s get down to it: At E3 Sony revealed that you have to have a PlayStation Plus subscription to play online with the PS4. There’s been a little confusion over what that really means, so first a quick recap – it can be the same PS+ account as the PS3/Vita one, 12 months costs $50, 3 months $18, and most F2P games won’t require it. Unlike XBL, services like Netflix will also not require PS+.

As a PlayStation Plus member already, I personally have no issue with the subscription. The service is an absolute steal, and worth every dime already on PS3/Vita. My only complaint this gen has been that I already own a lot of the games I end up getting free, but the awesome thing is that, as the PS4 isn’t backwards compatible, all the games we’ll get are new.

You are guaranteed at least one free PS4 game a month, with the first being a watered down DriveClub, and future titles including the truly awesome Outlast. These are games that you obviously won’t have yet, so you’re guaranteed a giant library of titles while paying less than what Xbox Live costs (not to mention all the discounts).

On top of that, it simply forces Sony to embrace indies. Think about it – they’ve promised a huge number of free games, and they won’t all be able to be big budget titles like DriveClub, otherwise they wouldn’t make a profit. So their only option is to get a ton of indie games and, as they can’t be sure that devs will meet their release date targets, or agree to be on PS+, they need to have far more than the 12 promised each year.

PlayStation Plus will be a great way to ensure that Sony continues to bring on indies, while at the same time essentially gifting indie games to casual CoD/AC/BF players who usually just play those games online, hopefully opening their mind to the diversity this industry has to offer.

Also, the profits from PS+ will go to making the PSN a better service, and it could do with some improvements. Downloads are still too slow and maintenance is still too often. With the PSN running at a loss so far, it’s no wonder it has its problems, but now we should hopefully see change.

Of course, while this is great for people like me who would have bought these games anyway, it’s still a $50 fee every year for the foreseeable future, which is hard to swallow for gamers who don’t invest as much time into their hobby, or stick to playing a few games – especially when many of them have been used to free online this gen.

Dan: Yeah, the concept of having to pay to play online might be a difficult premise for some PS3 owners, but I think the benefits will definitely bring them around eventually. Xbox gamers have been paying for a service, much like the PSN, for years and have grown accustomed to the idea without having any of the major benefits we are seeing now with PS+.

The concept of being able to purchase a console and pay $50 annually to get a growing library of games is a phenomenal value and is a great deal for parents or anyone looking to keep costs down. Also, the fact that you will only need one account to continue playing online with a PS4 instead of needing separate ones like on the Xbox, is definitely a sign that Sony understands that they can’t use the service to milk money out of consumers by forcing families/friends to double up on subscriptions.

One minor issue with this is that you don’t get to choose which titles are going to be released for free, meaning that parents relying on the service could get games outside of an appropriate rating for their child.

Also, we still have yet to see how PS+ will actually be able to keep up with providing a new title each month, as developers will need to be able to produce games at expedited rates. This new constraint being placed on development could cause studios to push through titles simply to meet this new demand, forcing corners to be cut and even bugs to be missed.

With the push to a free market, gamers will have very little reason to purchase other smaller products – meaning that developers will almost be forced to launch for free on PS+. This toll could take the industry into new directions, much like we have seen in the MMO genre that is now having difficulties finding ground on any form of non-F2P model."

PSN har været GRATIS, så den tekst fra 31. maj virker fuldstændig ligegyldig når man ser det link ovenover som er skrevet igår, af de samme som du har klippet tekst fra :wink:
-S-

Indlægaf Slimjay DK » 19. jun 2013 14:46

Jeg kan så ikke se at det du skriver har noget med det andet at gøre jeg skriver ?

Det er jo bare sandheden for under 2 måneder siden, at du så blander et PS+ abonnement ind i det hele kan jeg ikke rigtig lige få til at passe.

Du mener måske bare at det er ok at have et shitty backbone når servicen er gratis ?

Som jeg sluttede af med at skrive : Det er vel også værd at bide mærke i, vi har jo ikke rigtig hørt om at Sony har opdateret deres backbone. Man må da håbe det er mere stabilt end i dag, nu når de skal have penge for online play ...
Slimjay DK
Niveau 8

Indlægaf Erroneus » 19. jun 2013 16:31

Ud over lidt sløv download engang imellem og de har nogle vedligeholdelser engang imellem, som gør man ikke kan købe ting i den periode, så oplever jeg ikke problemer med PSN og online spil. Der hvor jeg har oplevet flest problemer, ja det har været ved EA's servere og Fifa 13. Folk har med at gøre PSN meget værre end det er, fordi OMG det suckede for 6 år siden, så suger det sikkert også i dag, yes yes.
Billede
Erroneus
Niveau 6

By: Nyborg

Indlægaf Slimjay DK » 19. jun 2013 17:27

Netop det langsomme er til at få lange løg af, hver gang jeg tænder min PS3 og skal hente noget eller opdaterer en app som deres vidzone eller hvad den hedder så tager det evigheder, og når App'en så starter står den igen og bruger min. 5 min på at cache et eller andet. Forsøgte også at hente Free to play Tekken som fylder ca. 2GB efter 25 min. havde den hentet 8%, Min 100mbit linie fejler ikke noget på andre enheder trådløst eller med kabel. Men det kan jo også bare være min Gamle fat PS3 der sutter røv ....

Artiklen jeg har pasted fra giver da en grund til tvivl, da den er under 2 måneder gammel.

Microsoft har jo opdateret deres backbone til 300.000 servers (virtuelle eller ej) mod de 15.000 de har i dag til at betjene Xbox 360, så det kunne da være interessant og høre hvad Sony har forberedt til at modtage de mange kommende PS4 ejere ...
Slimjay DK
Niveau 8

Indlægaf Erroneus » 19. jun 2013 17:37

Helt enig, deres download hastigheder må de meget gerne gøre noget ved. Jeg bruger kø/auto download i PS+ (gratis for alle i PS4) en del, det tager de fleste irritations momenter væk. De har dog udtalt at de arbejder på at forbedre det til PS4, de har bare ikke kastet noget nummer ud :)
Billede
Erroneus
Niveau 6

By: Nyborg

Indlægaf Aaliyahchili » 20. jun 2013 14:41

Med de nye ændringer så er det 100% Xbox One .....

Ville ønske Last of us også udkom på Xbox.....

Sov sødt Aaliyah og Chili
Aaliyahchili
Niveau 5

By: Cleveland ;)

ForegåendeNæste

Tilbage til Generelt