Xboxlife forum

Team Cena Rock Band 3 Tournament

Forum til snak om Rock Band, Guitar Hero og andre musikspil.

Team Cena Rock Band 3 Tournament

Indlægaf Psymatiq » 20. okt 2010 18:47

Billede

Cena Tournament starter igen i år.. og der er åbent for både singel instrumenter og band play. Alle kan vinde selv folk der ikke går videre kan vinde. Eller det er var hvad cena sagde til mig da jeg spillede med ham sidst :P... anyways man kan skrive sig op på den her side. Kom frisk og hvis hvad os danskere kan :D. Det starter den 8 novemeber.

http://www.teamcena.com/tournament/index.php
Psymatiq
Niveau 7

By: Charlottenlund

Re: Team Cena Rock Band 3 Tournament

Indlægaf Gaden9210 » 20. okt 2010 21:06

Man skal kunne streame. så ingen singles tourney for mig :/

Jeg vil godt joine dit hold hvis du har plads :)
Gaden9210
Niveau 5

Indlægaf Psymatiq » 20. okt 2010 21:11

Gaden9210 skrev:Man skal kunne streame. så ingen singles tourney for mig :/

Jeg vil godt joine dit hold hvis du har plads :)

besked fra Bear fra Cena

Please don't worry about streaming. We would prefer streaming but are allowing console refs as well. Sorry that wasn't clear before.

=)

hele FAQ her

What game is the tournament being held on?

* The year's tournament well be held on Rock Band 3.

Why do I have to give my personal information to register?

* We need to be able to send prizes. We will be randomly giving away prizes to those that signed up. Even if you don't win, there's a chance you might win! Your information is safe, and will not be used for anything other than sending out prizes.

What are the prizes this year?

* This year's prizes are bigger and better than last year! However what they are is currently a secret ;) Stay tuned!

Can I enter both the individual and full band tournament?

* Why yes, you can.

Why do we have to be able to stream?

* You don't HAVE to be able to stream, but we'd prefer it.
We are asking users have the ability to stream due to the large amount of problems we had with players being able to connect to referees last year, particularly regarding the Wii and to also enable more reffing times. With a stream we can have refs who can ref you from another location than where their console is located. We also have limitations on which refs have which consoles, streaming would eliminate that complication.
It is possible to actually connect to a referee on your console however, Wii MUST be able to stream as we have few refs with that console and connection to refs was a major issue last year.
Full-band also MUST stream for obvious reasons.

I don't have a capture card, so I can't enter?

* Steaming isn't required (unless you are on the Wii or a full-band). Also, a capture card isn't a requirement to be able to stream, even a simple web cam can work. If you would like to discuss this with a tournament official, please contact bear89103 via PM on these forums.

Can I just record my run of the song and/or send a picture of my score?

* No. The songs are unknown until it is your turn to play. You get ONE chance at each song. With recording or photos we are unable to tell the number of times you played the song, if you started over etc.

I don't know how to set up a stream, so I'm excluded as well?

* Again, streaming is not a requirement (unless you are on the Wii or a full-band). We would hate for this to be a reason why you can't compete. If you need/want help with setting up a stream please post in the tech section of our forum asking for assistance. Many of us have knowledge in this area. Please be sure to mention the hardware you have (capture card type, web cam etc).

My country is blocking me from sites such as UStream.com and Justin.tv what do I do?

* If you really want to stream (are a full-band or are a Wii player who needs to be able to stream) we will work with you to find an alternative. Please make a post letting us know your specific issue. Skype video chat may be an option, connecting to a referee on your console or other streaming sites that DO work in your country. The stream just needs the ability to be passworded and private-d to prevent anyone else other than the referee from being present.

Why do only Wii players need to be able to stream?

* Due to the excessive amount of problems we had with referees being able to connect to Wii players through the console/network we are asking Wii players be able to stream this year. This will also make it easier for you to be reffed as few of our reffs actually OWN a wii console.

How many members is full band?

* For the purpose of this tournament full band is 4 players, excluding the keyboard and harmonies.

For full-band do we all have to stream?

* Only one of your band members has to stream for full-band.

Can I use the RB3 keyboard for guitar/bass parts?

* In order to avoid possible conflict involving fairness or difficulty we are not allowing the use of the keyboard for any of the other instrument tracks.

Is there Pro-Mode difficulty?

* We will not be using pro-mode.

What if my stream or console gets disconnected during a song?

* You will get a score of zero (forfeit) for particular that song. We understand it sounds harsh, however we are unable to tell whether the disconnection of the stream was due to technical problems or an intentional attempt to restart the song. This was the fairest option.
Please test you stream before your scheduled play time.

What if my batteries die?

* Same as above. You will get a score of zero (forfeit) for that particular song. Again, we know it sounds harsh but we have no way to tell whether it was intentional or a planned attempt to restart the song.
Please make sure your batteries are fresh and ready to go before your scheduled play time.
Psymatiq
Niveau 7

Indlægaf WollaMan » 21. okt 2010 11:26

Det lyder rigtig fedt. Den tilmelder jeg mig sq :D
If the van is rocking, don't come knocking
WollaMan
Niveau 7

By: Avedøre, Hvidovre

Indlægaf Psymatiq » 18. jan 2011 11:08

update omkring tournamentet

nu kan keys også melde sig til og tournamentet starter feb 2011

Team Cena søger også efter tryouts hvis det har interresse.
Psymatiq
Niveau 7

Tilbage til Musikspil