Xboxlife forum

IP adresse

Snak om alt der har med Mediacenter, Tversity, Transcode360, DivX, Xvid og lignende at gøre.

IP adresse

Indlægaf SebastianC » 2. jul 2008 19:40

Hej allesammen..

Når jeg tager et stik fra xboxen hen i computeren. står der at jeg skal teste systemet og så står der failed ved IP adresse? er der nogle der ved hvad det skulles eller hvad jeg kan gøre for at det connects

På forhånd Tak!
SebastianC
Niveau 4

Indlægaf expose » 2. jul 2008 19:49

Evt tjek hvad den selv kommer op med af forslag?
*Transformator IpodBattle champ 2009*
expose
Niveau 7

Indlægaf SebastianC » 2. jul 2008 19:51

Tjaa men forstår det ikke helt.. den siger at det kan være at xboxen har samme IP adresse som min computer .. men hvad mener den?
SebastianC
Niveau 4

Indlægaf Mr. Aggiz » 2. jul 2008 20:36

Den mener at IP'en måske er det samme, som det din PC bruger.

Prøv at sætte din 360 til, at finde IP-adressen automatisk, det plejer som regel, at få skidtet til, at virke.
Billede
Mr. Aggiz
Niveau 6

By: Århus

Indlægaf SebastianC » 3. jul 2008 11:40

Den er slået til automatisk IP-adresse, men der sker stadig ikke noget? :cry:
SebastianC
Niveau 4

Indlægaf Nukem » 3. jul 2008 15:36

I have issues reading danish, but what i have understood you have ip fail problem on a direct connect to you computer to set up media center.

to set up the IP manually with a direct connect do the following.

* In computer
Run tab > NCPA.CPL
get the computer IP and subnetmask write it down on a paper

In the xbox
System Blade > NetworkSettings > Edit Settigns>Ip Settings

Put in the Ip you got on the computer and on the last number put in one higher then the computer save and exit.
Example: Computers IP - 192.168.0.1 Then the xbox shoud have 192.168.0.2

Subnetmask same as computer (Usually is 255.255.255.0). Exit and save

Gateway - put in the same IP as the computer. Exit and save

Run the Media connection test and now you should fail on "PC Selected"

If you are running XP.
Got to Windows media player 11 >Libraray > media sharing > Activate media sharing and ok the xbox.

go back to the xbox > Media Blade > Press Pics music or Movies > here you should see the computer on a list o you might have to press "X" to change the source.

If you are running Vista Home Premium or ultimate. (any other Vista verions without Media center you will need to stream through WMP11 like in XP)

Xbox Media Blade > Run Media center > Click Next and ignore and URL it asks you to go to and DL stuff from > get the 8 digit code > press next untill Xbox tells you to go to your computer.

Now the computer will either turn on media center by itself or you vill have to do it manually (dont remember i think it was automatic.

If you have to do it manually you start the media center. (Ill take the next part in swedish dont have the english copy of WMC and its simular in danish i suppose.

Aktiviteter > Intällningar > Extender > Lägg till extender enhet > Follow the steps and put in the 8 digit code you got from the Xbox and press Next, from there it should start syncing up with the xbox and you are now ready to stream.

hope this helps

Btw Shut down any FW you have on the computer or you might encouter issues connecting or open the ports on the FW
Nukem
Niveau 0

Indlægaf SebastianC » 4. jul 2008 18:58

Shall i have xbox live to go in mediacenter and play demos?
SebastianC
Niveau 4

Indlægaf Nukem » 5. jul 2008 14:58

You dont need to have media center on to play demos
Nukem
Niveau 0

Indlægaf SebastianC » 6. jul 2008 10:31

Have can i play demo?
SebastianC
Niveau 4

Indlægaf Nukem » 6. jul 2008 10:55

just get xbox live silver
Nukem
Niveau 0

Indlægaf SebastianC » 6. jul 2008 11:40

and where can i get that? is it cost something?
SebastianC
Niveau 4

Indlægaf WraithDK » 6. jul 2008 11:47

You get that automagically when creating a live-account. The first month you get gold, then after that its silver. Silver is free :-). With silver you can do pretty much everything (buy arcade games, download demos and such (however, demos sometimes are delayed a week for silver members, whereas gold members get them straight away)). Just remember: with silver, you CAN NOT play ranked online games. That requires paid gold membership.
Billede
WraithDK
Niveau 6

Indlægaf SebastianC » 6. jul 2008 12:36

Okay.. can i sign in over my xbox? or where shall i sign in??
SebastianC
Niveau 4

Indlægaf Nukem » 7. jul 2008 11:50

I take it you have a profile on you xbox.

Xbox Live Blade > Join Xbox Live > Follow the steps >when you get to choose between Gold and silver choose silver and you will get 30 days worth of gold, after those 30 days it will drop down to silver.
Nukem
Niveau 0

Indlægaf SebastianC » 7. jul 2008 15:36

Okay.. but shall i not have to connect my xbox to my computer to go play demos?
SebastianC
Niveau 4

Næste

Tilbage til Mediacenter