Xboxlife forum

DOA4 interview.

Generelt snak om spil til Xbox & Xbox360.

DOA4 interview.

Indlægaf Buktu » 10. jan 2005 16:57

Itagaki har givet GMR et interview omkring det kommense Next gen DOA4:

GMR: DOA 3 was the cutting-edge fighter of it's time when the Xbox debuted. DOA: Ultimate looks even better and raised the graphical bar again, adding online battles. How will DOA 4 continue to push the boundaries of fighting games?
TI: Through the use of technology and instinct.
GMR: DOA 3 and Ultimate [along with Xtreme Beach Volleyball and Ninja Gaiden] showed just how graphically potent the Xbox is. What will DOA 4 do to show how powerful the Xbox 2 is, and how will Xbox 2 help DOA 4 do what coudn't be done on any other hardware?
TI: Xbox 2? We haven't officially said anything about DOA 4 being on Xbox 2, so please relax. What I can tell you now is that the advancement on DOA 4 will be as dramatic as DOA 2's evolution from DOA.
GMR: With Ultimate, you brought the entire DOA series to the Xbox so that Xbox owners could have the complete history on one console. How will DOA 4 build on the mythology?
TI: I feel great now that I archived everything on Xbox! I feel very happy that I can welcome the next-generation game machine with no reservations.
GMR: How heavily will online play factor into DOA 4? Did you learn anything helpful about online gaming while making Ultimate that will benefit DOA 4?
TI: Of course you will see more advancement in the online feature. The online element willl be deeper and more challenging. More people will be able to share the same time frame. I already have some of my veteran programmers working on the coding for DOA 4's online feature.
GMR: Are there any new characters we should know about at this point? Will Lisa from DOAX finally be unveiled as a playable fighter?
TI: Lisa was created to appear in DOA 4. She'll be fighting with a very mysterious skill.
GMR: What do you think of the current Xbox 2 specs? Will they be enough for Microsoft to overtake the PS3?
TI: Simply, Xbox 2 is a very good machine. I said the same thing in 2000 before Xbox was launched, but many didn't believe what I said. Will you believe me now?
GMR: What do you think about the state of fighting games? Does the genre have room for improvement or is it nearing it's peak for what is possible with current hardware?
TI: Even if you tried, you can't stop people from punching each other. You don't have to force man and woman to sleep together. Do you know what I'm saying? We're only feeding such human nature. Such things will not change over [the course of] one or two game systems.
GMR: Please tell us anything else we should know about DOA 4. Since the game remains wrapped in mystery, we'll leave it to you to describe it.
TI: The story of DOA 4 is about Helena. The story begins when Helena takes over the DOATEC as it's second chairman. After that, even I don't know what's going to happen. [Smiles].

Jeg giver lige linket til Teamxbox forummerne, da det egentlig stammer derfra, og posteren har brugt tid på at skrive det ind fra GMR bladet:

http://forum.teamxbox.com/showthread.ph ... ge=1&pp=15

Men Itagai virker meget kort for hovede. Han giver små hurtige svar.. :) Men alligevel er der faktisk ret meget info.

Blandt andet den hvor han bliver spurgt om PS3 Vs. Xbox2.. :) Han virker tilfreds med kræfterne der ligger i Xbox2, og det kan da kun være et godt tegn...

Plus han siger at den grafiske forbedring bliver noget ligesom den vi så fra DOA1 til DOA2.

Nogle eksempler (Undskyld lille DOA1 billede):

DOA1:

Billede

Til DOA2:

Billede
"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you!" - Jeremy Clarkson
Buktu
Skribent

Indlægaf thewoet » 11. jan 2005 12:37

Håber Dead Or Alive 4 Kommer til xbox 2, håber også grafiken bliver sindsyg god.
Håber også det bliver et af de første xbox 2 spil der kommer, så vi kan spille det i feb 2006 :D

Men lige nu glæder jeg mig mest til dead or alive ultimate.
---- woet-----
thewoet
Niveau 4

Indlægaf Anastacio » 11. jan 2005 14:02

DOA4 kommer i hvert fald ikke til Xbox - det udtalte han i et interview. Han har også udtalt at Xbox2 er hans favorit - gammelt "nyt" :)
Anastacio
Niveau 8

Indlægaf Buktu » 11. jan 2005 14:41

Det komemr til XBox2.. Det kan man næsten med sikkerhed bedømme ud fra det interview der. Plus, det lyder også som om det er ekslusivt.. Men det skal jeg ikke kunne sige.

"TI: I feel great now that I archived everything on Xbox! I feel very happy that I can welcome the next-generation game machine with no reservations. "

Lig mærke til at han først snakker om det han har gjort på Xbox... Derefter siger han at han kan "welcome the next-generation [b]Machine] (Ental)".

Så en Xbox2 udgivelse er i hvert fald sikker :) Og hvis du spørger mig bliver den også ekslusiv... Men det kan man så ikke sige med sikkerhed endnu.
"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you!" - Jeremy Clarkson
Buktu
Skribent

Indlægaf thewoet » 27. feb 2005 21:57

jeg håber den blir ekslusiv til xbox 2, og nu hvor gennemført dead or alive ultimate glæder jeg mig rigtig meget til doa 4.
---- woet-----
thewoet
Niveau 4

Tilbage til Generelt