Xboxlife forum

Lost Odyssey

Diskuter RPG og MMORPG's her.

Lost Odyssey

Indlægaf Valkyrie » 18. maj 2005 16:06

Film: http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/731/ ... ids_1.html

"The second of two epic RPG projects for Microsoft by Mistwalker, the studio founded by Square-Enix's Hironobu Sakaguchi. You play as Kaim, a man who's been sentenced to live for 1,000 years. The game's storyline takes you through Kaim's life as he lives through multiple generations, becomes a part of many families, falls in and out of love and gets into conflicts. All this is set in a world that is on the verge of a "mystical industrial revolution," where mankind has attained dark powers."

(Det andet RPG han laver er Blue Dragon. Vi har vist kun set Famitsu Concept art indtil videre).
Valkyrie
Niveau 4

Brugeravatar

Indlægaf Anastacio » 18. maj 2005 16:18

Lost Odyssey har i flere dage nu været mit mest ventede spil - kan simpelthen ikke vente på det! :D

En Blue Dragon demostrations film er også tilgængelig - har den været i flere dage nu ligesom LostOdyssey traileren har det :)
Anastacio
Niveau 8

Indlægaf Valkyrie » 18. maj 2005 16:21

Link?:D

Det ser totalt fedt ud. Jeg vil hellere have det her end noget Square-Enix spil:)

Musik af Uematsu:O

woooooooooowwwww...... :shock:
Valkyrie
Niveau 4

Brugeravatar

Indlægaf Buktu » 18. maj 2005 19:49

Det koncept lyder egentlig enormt fedt...

Normalt er jeg ikke til JRPG's.. Men det her lyder fedt.. =)
"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you!" - Jeremy Clarkson
Buktu
Skribent

Indlægaf Valkyrie » 20. maj 2005 09:41

:)

Nyt Hironobu Sakaguchi inteview:
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/617/617 ... ?fromint=1

Lille interessant note;

"Q: There's this new Xbox, there is the PS3, and there's Nintendo Revolution. We were just curious what you think of each system independent of each other?

Sakaguchi-san: So now basically any of these machines can reach a very high performance level, so I'm sure that there is are certain advantages and disadvantages for each machine. But each machine's level of performance is so high, that software is really the key from a game user's standpoint. And from a producer's standpoint, to produce the software, it really doesn't matter anymore which machine you use. So software is the key.

I don't know anything about Revolution or where it's going. And the PS3 is a powerful machine. But some PS3 engineers were asked how to use the Cell chip, and they're still looking for the answer. I think that reflects the situation very well. "
Valkyrie
Niveau 4

Brugeravatar

Tilbage til RPG