Xboxlife forum

Den kommende F1 2010 patch

Spil med fart på

Den kommende F1 2010 patch

Indlægaf Mogwai » 19. okt 2010 20:00

Booyah!

Nu har Codemasters lavet en midlertidig liste over hvad de vil forbedre med den kommende patch til F1 2010. Listen er som følger:

Codemasters skrev:1. Corrupt Save Games - We have identified an over-zealous anti-cheating check that manifested as falsely identified corrupt saves, specifically the ones relating to practice and R&D upgrades, the save-games should now load without issue. However if any of you are experiencing corrupt saves outside of this then please continue to send your PS3 save game files to us (Xbox360 & PC saves aren’t of any use to us) and we can test these against the latest patch to see whether all instances of this issue have now been fixed

2. AI not pitting in dry races where a mandatory pit stop was required (20% or more) – This has been fixed.

3. Player held in pit-stop too long – We’ve improved exit logic so that it isn’t too cautious in holding players during a pit-stop.

4. Puncture frequency reduced – The likelihood of players suffering punctures has been reduced.

5. Pit-stop lock-ups - Fixed several instances which caused the pit crew to lock-up and not be able to service the cars.

6. Automatically updating race strategy – Selecting prime tyres from the tyre menu (over default option) now updates the strategy so that the pit-crew assign options during the pit stop as opposed to re-attaching another set of primes (in a dry race of 20% or more).

7. First lap calculates correctly – The lap time for the first lap of the race now calculates correctly, from the lights going out as opposed to the cars crossing the start line.

In addition to these fixes we’ve also made improvements to the game based on your forum feedback:-

1. OSD changes – showing split times rather than gap to leader – We’ve changed how the OSD timing information functions so that split times are now displayed on the OSD, showing race time and race time differences to the other cars – I.e. how far ahead/behind are at a sector boundary.

2. AI affected more by damage received – Damage sustained by an AI’s car will have a greater effect their handling characteristics, effectively slowing damaged AI down more. AI cars that cannot maintain a racing speed will naturally yield to faster cars & come into the pits for repairs. As before, If they receive too much damage, they will retire from the race.

3. AI yielding to other cars when not on flying lap in qualifying - Improved AI behaviour to move off the racing line or out of the player’s way when the player is on a flying lap.

4. Increased wheel support – Increased wheel support and force feedback tweaks (where applicable) for the following wheels; Thrustmaster Ferrari F430 Force Feedback (officially supported), Thrustmaster Ferrari GT Experience (officially supported), Thrustmaster RGT Force Feedback Pro Clutch (not officially supported but will work), Fanatec Porsche 911 Turbo S & GT3 RS2 (both officially supported).

5. Wet weather improvements - Rebalanced graphical and handling effect of cars driving on a wet track - the level of wetness has been increased as well as tyre trails being made more prominent.

6. Improved Damage Modelling – Tweaks to the damage system so that more damage is visible / received during lesser impacts.

7. Next lap invalidated time trial logic - In time trial the next lap is no longer invalidated for any offence committed in the 3rd sector. It is calculated per track and is predominantly based on the final corner.

8. AI: Driver Behaviours - Addressed some issues in driver behaviour balancing that were causing occasionally unrealistic finishing positions.

Hvad der skuffer mig er, at der ikke ser ud til at være noget performance fix for XBOX360. Når jeg kører Shanghai i regnvejr hakker spillet så ufattelig meget i starten af banen. Men det er jo et generelt problem ved alle banerne.

Det positive er dog, at de rent faktisk lytter til deres community. Personligt gad jeg også godt se mange flere detaljer omkring bilen. Konkrete dæktemperaturer og motorstatus i celcius kunne være fedt. I øjeblikket virker det alt for forprogrammeret og ikke særlig dynamisk. Og nå ja, hvorfor filen kan vi ikke få et ordentligt speedometer, ligesom det man ser på onboard laps på tv?

Kilde: http://community.codemasters.com/forum/ ... -news.html
"Good news. I figured out what to do with all the money I save recycling your one roomful of air. When you die, I'm going to laminate your skeleton and pose you in the lobby. That way future generations can learn from you how not to have your unfortunate bone structure." -GLaDOS
Mogwai
Niveau 6

By: Secret Cow Level

Re: Den kommende F1 2010 patch

Indlægaf Noga » 19. okt 2010 21:01

Hvornår kommer patch'en? :)
Noga
Niveau 5

By: Allerød

Indlægaf Mogwai » 19. okt 2010 22:31

Der er vist ingen fast dato endnu. Men nogle uger eller tre vil være mit kvalificerede gæt.
"Good news. I figured out what to do with all the money I save recycling your one roomful of air. When you die, I'm going to laminate your skeleton and pose you in the lobby. That way future generations can learn from you how not to have your unfortunate bone structure." -GLaDOS
Mogwai
Niveau 6

By: Secret Cow Level

Indlægaf Pearsondk » 20. okt 2010 17:18

Nej desværre er der ingen tids horizont, men det er hårdt tiltrængt..
Pearsondk
Niveau 0

Indlægaf cJoey » 3. nov 2010 15:13

Nu er den kommet til PS3 og PC, men guess what...den er ikke kommet til boxen endnu. Utroligt!
cJoey
Niveau 2

Indlægaf BulletEyeDk » 4. nov 2010 00:03

Patchen er kommet til xboxen her til aften...
BulletEyeDk

By: Uldum

Indlægaf cJoey » 4. nov 2010 10:52

Det er gode nyheder, jeg var ikke lige på i går, men det skal jeg da i dag!
cJoey
Niveau 2

Tilbage til Racing