Xboxlife forum

The Ballad of Gay Tony

Forum til snak om Grand Theft Auto IV.

The Ballad of Gay Tony

Indlægaf CvKM » 3. feb 2010 00:23

Hey.

Jeg sidder lige og hører lidt musik på YouTube, da jeg kommer i tanke om TBOGT, og tænker at det da kunne være fedt at høre noget af musikken derfra!

Men idet jeg ikke rigtig ved hvad der er af nyt musik, så kan jeg jo ikke rigtig høre det. ;)

Mig og en ven har tit siddet og spillet TBOGT-udvidelsen, og hørt nogle monster fede sange på radio kanalerne. Især Vladivostok FM.

Kender nogle en side med listen af sange der kom med i spillet, da TBOGT udkom?
"The battle is going very heavily against us. We're being crushed by the enemy weight...We are facing very difficult days, perhaps the most difficult that a man can undergo."
Field Marshal Erwin Rommel - 3rd November 1942
CvKM
Niveau 7

By: Frederikssund.

Indlægaf Akandreasen » 3. feb 2010 00:38

Wiki skrev:Following a partnership between Rockstar Games and Amazon.com, players are able to purchase real world MP3s through GTA IV's in-game mobile phone.[48] Players are able to mark radio songs that they like by dialing ZIT-555-0100 on Niko's phone. They will then receive a text message providing the name of the song and the artist. If a player is registered on Rockstar's 'Social Club' website he or she will also receive a real world e-mail with a link to an Amazon.com playlist where all of the player's marked songs will be listed and available to purchase.
:D

Edit: lidt links også

musik fra gta4
Musik fra Tbogt
Musik fra tlad
Akandreasen
Niveau 6

By: Vanløse

Indlægaf retroprosa » 3. feb 2010 18:40

Her er et link til en tråd på GTAForums som indeholder en liste over alle de nye musiknumre i TBOGT, og de har alle links til YouTube. :)

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?show ... 29415&st=0
retroprosa
Niveau 3

Indlægaf CvKM » 3. feb 2010 19:40

Mange tak. :D
"The battle is going very heavily against us. We're being crushed by the enemy weight...We are facing very difficult days, perhaps the most difficult that a man can undergo."
Field Marshal Erwin Rommel - 3rd November 1942
CvKM
Niveau 7

By: Frederikssund.

Tilbage til GTA