Xboxlife forum

EndWar Beta: Hvem kom ind?

Generelt snak om spil til Xbox & Xbox360.

Indlægaf MiLuA » 12. jun 2008 08:45

Hvis der er en, der er tilmeldt sig og som alligevel ikke har tænkt sig at benytte sig af sin token, så vil jeg meget gerne modtage den :)
MiLuA
Niveau 7

Indlægaf Vinterbird » 12. jun 2008 08:48

MiLuA skrev:Hvis der er en, der er tilmeldt sig og som alligevel ikke har tænkt sig at benytte sig af sin token, så vil jeg meget gerne modtage den :)

Kan de ikke. Det er låst til deres gamertag og email.
Vinterbird
Niveau 7

Indlægaf MiLuA » 12. jun 2008 08:49

Vinterbird skrev:
MiLuA skrev:Hvis der er en, der er tilmeldt sig og som alligevel ikke har tænkt sig at benytte sig af sin token, så vil jeg meget gerne modtage den :)

Kan de ikke. Det er låst til deres gamertag og email.

Okay det var jeg ikke klar over - tak for info.
MiLuA
Niveau 7

Indlægaf pbom » 12. jun 2008 12:21

jeg er vist ikke kommet med, har ihvertfald ikke modtaget noget.. typisk.. :S
pbom
Niveau 0

Indlægaf Playkid » 12. jun 2008 12:58

Vinterbird skrev:
Playkid skrev:Jeg meldte mig også for sjov og kom ind.
Men NDA? Det synes jeg da ikke jeg læste noget om.

Det er det første du siger ja til når du tilmelder dig betaen. Nemlig at du skal holde godt og grundigt mund om spillet. Det står også på forsiden af beta siden:

This is a Private Beta. That means everything you see and play stays between you and Ubisoft.
Plus, we can't stress this enough, a Beta is not final code. To put it in simpler terms, this is a work in
progress. There are still plenty of details and kinks to work out and what you'll be playing will be very
different from what will hit store shelves once EndWar is completed and released.

Non-Disclosure Agreement
You must agree to keep all information confidential.
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT MY PARTICIPATION IN THIS BETA TEST IS SUBJECT TO MY ACCEPTANCE OF THE AGREEMENT HEREINAFTER AND THAT ANY INFORMATION REGARDING THE VIDEO GAME “ENDWAR” IS HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL AND SHALL NOT BE DISCLOSED TO ANY THIRD PARTY. I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY DISCLOSURE OF SUCH CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION WILL RESULT IN IRREPARABLE HARM TO UBISOFT.

IN ADDITION, I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, AND THAT UBISOFT WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO ME FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE.

AGREEMENT REGARDING DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION

This Agreement Regarding Disclosure of Information (the "Agreement") is entered into this 16th day of June 2008 (the "Effective Date") by and between Ubisoft Entertainment which principal office is located at 28, Rue Armand Carrel, 93108 – Montreuil Sous Bois - France (“UBISOFT”) and Me (“Receiving Party”).

UBISOFT wishes to disclose to Receiving Party certain information considered to be confidential regarding UBISOFT’s video game “Tom Clancy's EndWar” on the Xbox 360 platform (the “Game”), not yet released, in order to allow Receiving Party to test the beta version of the Game (hereinafter “the Purpose”).

THEREFORE, in consideration of the terms and conditions hereinafter set forth, and other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, the Parties mutually agree as follows:

1. "Confidential Information" shall mean the beta version of the Game and any and all elements thereof, including all related materials, which are disclosed to Receiving Party during the test.

2. THE RECEIVING PARTY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT TOM CLANCY'S ENDWAR HAS NOT YET BEEN COMMERCIALLY RELEASED AND IS THUS HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL.

3. THE RECEIVING PARTY AGREES THAT HE OR SHE SHALL NOT DISCLOSE any information about the beta version of the Game and/or any information about the Game (and/or any other Confidential Information) TO ANY THIRD PARTY.

4. THE GAME IS PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT LAWS. COPYING ELEMENTS OF THE BETA VERSION OF THE GAME (and/or any other Confidential Information) IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND CONSTITUTES A VIOLATION OF UBISOFT COPYRIGHT. Except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, the Receiving Party shall not (i) use, copy or disclose, or authorize or permit the use, copy or disclosure of any Confidential Information in whole or in part in any manner or to any person, firm, enterprise, organization, corporation or entity (ii) alter, modify, disassemble, reverse engineer or decompile any of the Confidential Information; (iii) use any Confidential Information obtained from UBISOFT to its competitive advantage. All Confidential Information furnished by UBISOFT to the Receiving Party shall be used solely in connection with the Purpose.

5. All Confidential Information and materials furnished to the Receiving Party by UBISOFT shall remain the property of UBISOFT.

6. Both Parties hereto acknowledge and agree that UBISOFT has developed such Confidential Information by the investment of significant time, effort and expense, and that such Confidential Information provides UBISOFT with a significant competitive advantage in its business. THE RECEIVING PARTY AGREES THAT UNAUTHORIZED COPYING AND/OR DISCLOSURE OF THE BETA VERSION OF THE GAME (and/or any other Confidential Information) WILL RESULT IN IRREPARABLE HARM to UBISOFT, the extent of which would be difficult to ascertain, and in any event money damages will be inadequate as a remedy in the event of such a breach. Accordingly, each Party agrees that in the event of a breach of this Agreement by the Receiving Party, UBISOFT shall be entitled to injunctive, or other equitable relief as the court deems appropriate, in addition to any other remedies which it may have available. UBISOFT WILL TAKE ALL LEGAL ACTIONS NECESSARY TO PROTECT ITS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION.

7. Confidential Information shall remain confidential pursuant to the terms and provisions of this Agreement until the first commercial release of the Game.

Det var vist meget godt lige at få med, tak ;)

Den tekst har jeg vist haft skimmet, i den tro der stod den samme gang sludder som der plejer.
Men skidt, så må man jo bare holde tæt.
Playkid

Indlægaf Barner » 13. jun 2008 00:51

.. og mig slipper i selvfølgelig heller ikke for 8) går ud fra at man kan sætte sin egen kamp op og spille imod venner og sådan.. (?)
Gud har skabt menneskene fordi han var skuffet over aberne. Derefter har han givet afkald på yderligere eksperimenter.
Barner
Niveau 4

Indlægaf TerrificFalcon » 13. jun 2008 14:05

Var det ikke meningen at vi skulle modtage vores tokens idag? Jeg har i hvert fald ikke fået noget...
TerrificFalcon
Niveau 7

Indlægaf Mandenibusken » 13. jun 2008 14:52

hmm jeg fik min "mail" for et par dage siden, har nu læst mig frem til at selve betaen foregår mellem 16 juni til 7 juli, omkring 1500 folk kom ind.
Inde på forumsne siger de man får sit token 2 dage før beta.

Men jeg undrer mig, hvordan i alverden ska man downloade det? ska man bare skrive en pass inde på xbox live også hente den derfra? :S

Håber da der er flere danskere end mig som er inde.
Mandenibusken
Niveau 0

Indlægaf Barner » 15. jun 2008 17:52

nogen der ved noget om det? det er da fra imorgen af, ikk? men hvornår er det at vi kan hente det, her i dk,? klokken 1 eller sådan noget? og ja, skal man ikk bruge noget kode-værk?
Gud har skabt menneskene fordi han var skuffet over aberne. Derefter har han givet afkald på yderligere eksperimenter.
Barner
Niveau 4

Indlægaf Vinterbird » 15. jun 2008 18:05

Betaen starter i morgen, og beta testere vil modtage deres email med koden i dag eller i morgen. Eftersom Shangai er 11 timer foran os andre, så kan vi begynde at regne ud fra det.

Mit bud er at indenfor de næste 4-5 timer får vi vores nøgler.

Koden indtastes på Xbox Live Marketplace under "redeem code", og derfra kan betaen hentes.

Betatesten fylder 3 gb, og vil starte fra i morgen.
Vinterbird
Niveau 7

Indlægaf defcon6 » 15. jun 2008 18:08

Lige til folket med info...
Svin mig ikke til, vis du har læst det...

General Beta questions
How does this Beta program work?

Q: What is the EndWar private demo (EPD)/ Beta?

A: It’s a preview of the online multiplayer game mode in EndWar called the Theater of War (TOW). It features 3 maps, 4 games modes, 3 factions with all their units and upgrades (all upgrades must be purchased in the Barracks). The games can be played in 1 vs. 1 or 2 vs. 2.

Q: What is the goal of this private demo (EPD)/ Beta?

A: The main goals of the private demo are to stress test the networking and matchmaking features plus have the multiplayer game mode – the Theatre of War – play tested to get your feedback on the game play mechanics, units and upgrades balance, and more.

Q: How long is the Beta test going to be?

A: The Beta will run from June 16th until July 7th.

Q: What equipment do I need to play the EndWar private demo (EPD)/ Beta?

A: You’ll need an Xbox 360 with a HD, an Xbox Live Gold account, a broadband internet connection and an X360 headset.

Q: How can I download the private demo (EPD)/ Beta?

A: If you’re selected to enter the Beta you’ll receive a token which will then be used to download the Beta software via Xbox Live.

Q: How much space do I need on my HDD to download the private demo (EPD)/ Beta?

A: You’re going to need at least 3 Go of free space.

Q: How can I play the private demo (EPD)/ Beta after it’s been installed in my HDD?

A: Go to the games blade on your Xbox 360 interface, there should now be an EndWar entry under the “My Games” section.

Q: Is the private demo (EPD)/ Beta like the final game in terms of quality?

A: The EPD is only a reduced part of one of the 3 game modes planned in EndWar. The game is still in development, a lot of elements in it are going to be improved, tweaked, or changed (graphics, audio, balancing, interfaces etc.). Your feedback on the game will play a critical role in helping us finalize and polish EndWar.

Q: What kind of feedback can I provide and what input can I have on the game?

A: You can use the Forums to discuss any gameplay issues (balancing, suggestions, etc.) and you can also report bugs via the official EndWar Beta website. We highly encourage your participation in the forums as this is one of the best ways to let us know what your thoughts are on the game. Remember, one of the key purposes of this Beta is to get your feedback!

Q: How will I be rewarded for my participation?

A: Your reward will be the knowledge that you’ve helped us make EndWar the best it can be. That, and a set of exclusive gamerpics that you won’t find anywhere else. These will be made available to you at a future date.

Q: Can I play the private demo in split screen, system link and live?

A: You can play the game through the live only. The demo only features online multiplayer games, in 1 Vs 1 and 2 Vs 2. Split screen and system link aren’t available.
defcon6
Niveau 5

By: Roskilde

Indlægaf Vinterbird » 15. jun 2008 18:09

defcon6 skrev:Lige til fok om info...

General Beta questions
How does this Beta program work?

Q: What is the EndWar private demo (EPD)/ Beta?

A: It’s a preview of the online multiplayer game mode in EndWar called the Theater of War (TOW). It features 3 maps, 4 games modes, 3 factions with all their units and upgrades (all upgrades must be purchased in the Barracks). The games can be played in 1 vs. 1 or 2 vs. 2.

Q: What is the goal of this private demo (EPD)/ Beta?

A: The main goals of the private demo are to stress test the networking and matchmaking features plus have the multiplayer game mode – the Theatre of War – play tested to get your feedback on the game play mechanics, units and upgrades balance, and more.

Q: How long is the Beta test going to be?

A: The Beta will run from June 16th until July 7th.

Q: What equipment do I need to play the EndWar private demo (EPD)/ Beta?

A: You’ll need an Xbox 360 with a HD, an Xbox Live Gold account, a broadband internet connection and an X360 headset.

Q: How can I download the private demo (EPD)/ Beta?

A: If you’re selected to enter the Beta you’ll receive a token which will then be used to download the Beta software via Xbox Live.

Q: How much space do I need on my HDD to download the private demo (EPD)/ Beta?

A: You’re going to need at least 3 Go of free space.

Q: How can I play the private demo (EPD)/ Beta after it’s been installed in my HDD?

A: Go to the games blade on your Xbox 360 interface, there should now be an EndWar entry under the “My Games” section.

Q: Is the private demo (EPD)/ Beta like the final game in terms of quality?

A: The EPD is only a reduced part of one of the 3 game modes planned in EndWar. The game is still in development, a lot of elements in it are going to be improved, tweaked, or changed (graphics, audio, balancing, interfaces etc.). Your feedback on the game will play a critical role in helping us finalize and polish EndWar.

Q: What kind of feedback can I provide and what input can I have on the game?

A: You can use the Forums to discuss any gameplay issues (balancing, suggestions, etc.) and you can also report bugs via the official EndWar Beta website. We highly encourage your participation in the forums as this is one of the best ways to let us know what your thoughts are on the game. Remember, one of the key purposes of this Beta is to get your feedback!

Q: How will I be rewarded for my participation?

A: Your reward will be the knowledge that you’ve helped us make EndWar the best it can be. That, and a set of exclusive gamerpics that you won’t find anywhere else. These will be made available to you at a future date.

Q: Can I play the private demo in split screen, system link and live?

A: You can play the game through the live only. The demo only features online multiplayer games, in 1 Vs 1 and 2 Vs 2. Split screen and system link aren’t available.

Og hvis folk er for dovne til at læse NDA'en og FAQ'en på beta siden, så fortjener de ikke en plads i testen.
Vinterbird
Niveau 7

Indlægaf defcon6 » 15. jun 2008 18:11

Se Vinterbird... det var der for jeg ænder min besked...

+ det meste kunne man gætte sig frem til....
defcon6
Niveau 5

Indlægaf Barner » 16. jun 2008 06:44

nogen som har modtaget noget som helst?

for det har jeg lige 8) 1%, så mangler jeg kun 100 gange så meget :D
Barner
Niveau 4

Indlægaf defcon6 » 16. jun 2008 08:32

Jeg har også lige fået min... :D
downloader NU!
defcon6
Niveau 5

ForegåendeNæste

Tilbage til Generelt