Now I must go, but I hope to see you in tomorrow’s stream on Twitch at 1 p.m. Pacific where I will be showing off the cars of the eBay Motors Car pack. Who knows? I might even have a special treat or trick for you.
Rasbred skrev:der skulle komme en overraskelse i dag osse.. folk snakker om en bil mere som er "hemmelig" lidt endnu.. så bliver spænende at se hvad det er.. her er hvad de skriver i nyheden.
JohnH skrev:Rasbred skrev:der skulle komme en overraskelse i dag osse.. folk snakker om en bil mere som er "hemmelig" lidt endnu.. så bliver spænende at se hvad det er.. her er hvad de skriver i nyheden.
Det er vel 'Halo'Audien ... eller er den kommet allerede ??
Edit: Kan se at der kommer to Ford Mustang med Halodesign ... så det er nok ikke overraskelsen.
· Fixed an issue where pop-up headlights on equipped cars would inadvertently engage automatically in Forzavista. In addition, fixed an issue where headlights pins in Forzavista would not function correctly for cars with pop-up headlights.
· Fixed an issue where electric cars did not burn battery with Fuel/Tire Wear Difficulty set to “simulation”
· Various fixes and improvements on a number of cars in the game
· LIME ROCK – Fixed an issue where cars entering the pits at high speeds would not have damage fixed during the pit stop
· NÜRBURGRING – Fixed an issue where cars could leave the environment after colliding with a barrier on the first turn of the Nürburgring + GP ribbon
· Corrected/updated engine audio on a number of cars in the game
· We’ve made some changes in the various available audio mix presets in the game. For example, the “Headphones” setting has been adjusted to make the player’s car more audible in the mix. This mix will work with all playback devices and is recommended for those who prefer to have their car audio more prevalent in the mix.
· Server enhancements to improve matchmaking performance. These enhancements should result in improved multiplayer connections, especially for the small population of Forza 6 players who were previously having trouble connecting to multiplayer in the game.
· We’ve made a change to address an issue where players could hold a multiplayer lobby open for an indefinite amount of time by not finishing a race. As a result of this change, players can no longer sit idle in League races and accrue points. In addition, players who are inactive for a certain period of time in a race will be removed.
· Fixed an issue where lobby hosts in an Xbox Live party would inadvertently stop waiting for players in his/her party after matching into a public lobby game, backing out, and then making a private multiplayer game
· Fixed an issue where MP lobbies with roll-off delay were preventing the rear view mirror from appearing for players
· Non-performance enhancing Mods will not set dirty lap times
· Using a Mod that forces sim damage on in a race will now result in Drivatar cars also taking sim damage
· Crew Chief Mods can no longer be sold
· Fixed an issue where players could unlock and share locked liveries by altering the livery in ForzaVista and then entering the Test Drive section of the game
· Fixed an issue where tunes were inadvertently prevented from being shared due to language filter bug
· Fixed an issue in replays, where telemetry for Drivatar cars was showing “stock,” even if the car was upgraded
· Fixed an issue where Drivatars would be duplicated in a multiplayer lobby
I'm never gonna get excited about anything ever again, surely this car isn't the big surprise we've all been waiting for
It's not, but I'd hate for people to get carried away and then ultimately get disappointed at something that's been built up through chinese whispers and hearsay. We do have something cool lined up, but no-one has come remotely near to guessing what it is yet, at least the posts I've seen anyway.
Hate to sound like I'm teasing more, but I think it's fair to set expectations!
· Various car adjustments, including improvements on cockpit camera position for a number of cars
· Fixed a bug where damage would be applied to the wrong part of the car
· Fixed an issue where voice chat would not work when Forza Motorsport 6 was running in snap mode
· Addressed issues that were causing Drivatar cars to dramatically pull away from the field during races
· Fixed an issue where “Drivatar Synch Percentage” was always showing as 0% on Hockenheim, Sonoma, and Monza
· Players can now choose car divisions to race against when playing in Freeplay mode
· Fixed an issue where downloading a tune from a friend who has deleted that tune would cause the game to crash
· Damage tab on telemetry will now show fuel level. Fuel level will be expressed as a percentage of the full tank.
· Players can now choose the language they wish would like to use in the game. In addition, we have added Hebrew and Arabic language support.
The Mobil 1 Car Pack for Forza Motorsport 6 has arrived! This pack includes seven cars that offer completely different driving experiences. Whether you like to collect, paint, race, drift or just want to drool over every car’s detail in ForzaVistaTM, these cars satisfy on all fronts.
One of the most requested cars by the Forza community, the Koenigsegg One:1 offers speed and acceleration that most never knew was possible, while the 2016 Mercedes-AMG C 63 S Coupé showcases refinement and German engineering at its very best.
Indy 500 and IMSA Racing history are represented here as well in the 1990 Chevrolet #30 Douglas Shierson Racing Lola T90/00 and the 1991 Mazda #62 Mazda Motorsport RX-7, respectively. And that’s just the beginning for this jam-packed collection of cars.
Forza fans looking to deepen their garage now have seven more cars to choose from. The Ralph Lauren Polo Red Car Pack for Forza Motorsport 6 presents new and vintage cars that broaden the Career experience and offer more weapons to take to battle on the track.
The W Motors Lykan HyperSport’s outrageous lines and beastly performance turned heads in movie theaters this past spring and it heads off this cadre of new vehicles to collect, customize, and race. The remaining cars of the pack come from three different racing disciplines in addition to a trio of vintage classics from three different continents.
Brugere der læser dette forum: Ingen og 0 gæster