Call Of Duty - Ghosts (info)

Snak om first-person-shooter spil.

Call Of Duty - Ghosts (info)

Indlægaf ilhan50 » 9. feb 2013 00:00

Billede

Udkommer : 5.nov ps3/Xbox360 - 29.nov Ps4/Xbox1

Singleplayer Trailer :

Multiplayer Trailer :

Achievements : http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/call-of-duty-ghosts/achievements/

Gamemodes :

Search and Rescue – A take on Search & Destroy, but rather than having a single life per round, in Search & Rescue your team can revive you. It combines that teamwork and communication from Kill Confirmed with the objective-based cooperation of Search & Destroy.

Cranked - A TDM variant, when players kill someone they become "cranked"; players have to get a kill in 30 seconds or they will explode. Upon each kill the timer resets.

Free for all - The classic gamemode from previous installments in the franchise returns in Call of Duty: Ghosts where players must rack up a total of 30 kills to win the game against 7 other opponants or rack up to most kills in a 10 minute time limit.

Team Deathmatch - Team Deathmatch returns in Call of Duty: Ghosts: two teams, 10 minutes, 75 kill limit

Search and Destroy - A gamemode where one side has 5 minutes to plant a bomb at a choice of two sites and the other team is tasked with defending the sites, the catch of this mode is there are no respawns and the game ends once one team wins 4 rounds.

Domination - A gamemode where three flags are scattered throughout the map for players to take and control, every 2 seconds a flag with gain you a point, if you control two or three flags you gain 2 or 3 points, first team to 200 points or the team with the highest amount of points after 10 minutes wins.

Kill Confirmed - A gamemode where two teams battle it at similar to TDM, the catch is that when you kill an enemy they drop a dog tag, the way you score points is by collecting your fallen foes dog tags, if you collect a fallen teammates dog tag, no points are award to the enemy team, first team to 100 points wins the game.

Infected : Ingen Info
Grind : Ingen Info
Blitz : Ingen Info
Hunted

Perks

Speed:

Quickdraw - Faster aiming down sights (ads) (1 point)
Sleight of Hand - Faster weapon reloads (2 points)
Agility* - Faster mobility speed (2 points)
Marathon* - Longer Sprint Duration (2 points)
Stalker* - Mover faster when aiming (2 points)

Handling:

Strong Arm* - Throw equipment further. Decreases cooktime (1 point)
On the Go* - Reload while Sprinting (2 points)
Reflex* - Swap Weapons faster (2 points)
Steady Aim* - Increases hip-fire accuracy (2 points)
Dexterity - Weapon is ready faster after sprinting (2 points)

Stealth:

Takedown* - Kill without revealing enemy death indication (1 point)
Blind Eye - Undectable by air support and sentries (2 points)
Off the Grid* - Undectable by SATCOM and motion sensors (2 points)
Dead Silence* - Quiter movements (2 points)
Cold-Blooded - Undetectable by player targeting (2 points)

Awareness:

Recon* - Temporarily tag enemies you damage on the mini map (1 point)
Scavenger* - Resupply ammo from the fallen (2 points)
Sitrep - Detect enemy equipement and explosives (2 points)
Eavesdrop - Hear enemies louder (2 points)
Wiretap* - ?? (2 points)

Equipment:

Extra Tac* - Extra Tactical equipment (1 point)
Extra Lethal* - Extra Lethal equipment (2 points)
Fully Loaded* - Start with extra mags (2 points)
Extra Attachement* - Extra attachement for both primary and secondary weapons (? points)
Danger Close* - Increases your explosive damage. (3 points)

Elite:

Gambler* - Receive one random perk each time you spawn (1 point)
Hardline* - Killstreaks (scorestreaks?) require one less point (2 points)
Ping* - Reveal enemies nearby after a kill (2 points)
Overkill* - Carry two primary weapons (? points)
Deadeye* - Increases chance to inflict more damage with each consecutive kill (5 points)

Create-A-Soldier and Prestige

In Call of Duty: Ghosts, you don’t just create-a-class, you create a soldier. Ghosts’ all-new Create-A-Soldier system, in which players can customize their various weapon loadouts, plus the physical appearance of their soldier, delivers over 20,000 possible combinations, including heads, body types, equipment, gender, and more. So customization means more than just the look of your soldier, it also means giving you greater control in customizing your loadout.

In Ghosts, you’re allocated a budget for your primary weapon, secondary weapon, your lethal & tactical equipment, and your Perks. All attachments and Killstreaks are free for you to choose.

As you gain XP, you earn tokens to spend on weapons, attachments and equipment to create the load-outs you want, when you want, and how you want.

Customization continues as players can not only Create-A-Soldier, but also create an entire squad of up to 10 unique soldiers which can be customized down to their appearance, Perks, loadouts, and style of play. In addition, each custom squad member earns XP toward Prestige and can be modified to specialize in various combat classes and across multiple game modes, allowing more flexibility and depth for gamers than ever before.

Players can take each of their 10 soldiers to prestige level, retaining all of their in-game progress and unlocks along the way.

10 soldiers.
1 level of Prestige per soldier.
Equals 10 levels of Prestige.

Squads Mode

Clan Wars

Senest rettet af ilhan50 20. okt 2013 22:19, rettet i alt 11 gange.
ilhan50
Niveau 5

Re: Call Of Duty 2013!!!

Indlægaf Morten Skou » 9. feb 2013 00:05

Hehe, det er nok ikke den store overraskelse for så mange, men stadigvæk en interessant nyhed!

Ifølge deres normale udviklingscyklus, så tror jeg at det kommer den 12. november.

Mere spændende (men heller ikke overraskende) synes jeg at denne formulering er :

"There is increased volatility this year due to the ongoing console transition, which makes predicting the future more challenging than during normal uses in the cycle. For Call of Duty, consistent with our past practices, we are planning for the mainline release in Q4 to be down versus 2012."

.. da det jo lugter af de kommende konsoller :D
Morten Skou
Redaktør

Re: Call Of Duty 2013 Info!!

Indlægaf oliman22 » 9. feb 2013 00:28

Forhåbentligt ikke et nyt MW! Kunne være spændende hvis det var Neversoft der skulle stå for det denne gang.
oliman22
Niveau 2

Indlægaf Dreiager » 9. feb 2013 09:25

Er det for tidligt med, "Jeg køber det gerne tidligt for xxxx?" :P
Dreiager
Niveau 4

Indlægaf JohnH » 9. feb 2013 15:31

Lagg Of Duty 2013 .... næh tak
JohnH
Niveau 7

By: Eastcoast , Køge

Indlægaf Mogwai » 9. feb 2013 15:37

Glæder mig til at se den næste CoD engine. Det skal vel rask nok være Activision's levebrød de næste 10 år. Så lad os håbe den er god...

Det næste CoD kommer vel til både 360 og den nye Xbox. Jeg tror ikke at Activision kan regne med, at alle løber ud og køber nye konsoller så snart de bliver sat til salg :D
"Good news. I figured out what to do with all the money I save recycling your one roomful of air. When you die, I'm going to laminate your skeleton and pose you in the lobby. That way future generations can learn from you how not to have your unfortunate bone structure." -GLaDOS
Mogwai
Niveau 6

By: Secret Cow Level

Indlægaf Lowlandet » 9. feb 2013 15:57

Okay, guys...?

I har hørt det fra mig først.

Det næste Call Of Duty kommer til at foregå i middelalderen....
Billede
Lowlandet
Niveau 7

By: Downtown, Nykøbing Falster

Indlægaf JohnH » 9. feb 2013 16:30

Lowlandet skrev:Okay, guys...?

Hvis bare det betyder at det vil køre på dedikerede servere, så fint med mig :wink:
JohnH
Niveau 7

Indlægaf dchapper » 9. feb 2013 22:01

Armbryst Akimbo!!
dchapper
Niveau 4

Indlægaf JohnH » 9. feb 2013 22:53

dchapper skrev:

Armbryst Akimbo!!

Killstreaks = .... store spande med brændende tjære, katapulter m.m. :wink: :lol:
JohnH
Niveau 7

Indlægaf dchapper » 10. feb 2013 00:15

JohnH skrev:
dchapper skrev:

Armbryst Akimbo!!

Killstreaks = .... store spande med brændende tjære, katapulter m.m. :wink: :lol:

I stedet for en killstreak med hunde. så skulle der komme en horde af bønder løbene gennem banen med fakler og høtyve :D
dchapper
Niveau 4

Re: Call Of Duty 2013 - Info

Indlægaf Macheta » 10. feb 2013 00:37

Christ.... Hvor kunne det egentlig være perfekt, men samtidig uhyre bizart hvis de gjorde noget ud af jeres fantasifulde idéer.
Macheta
Niveau 7

Indlægaf Phimosis » 10. feb 2013 13:14

Er som ligeglad hvad den kommer til at omhandle, bare den bliver til den nye xbox, hvor lag viser sig ikke at være et problem :)
Kommer til at spille en del Battlefield 1.
Phimosis
Niveau 6

By: Sunred Beach

Indlægaf JohnH » 10. feb 2013 13:19

Phimosis skrev:Er som ligeglad hvad den kommer til at omhandle, bare den bliver til den nye xbox, hvor lag viser sig ikke at være et problem :)

??? Det er da en del af deres spil :wink:
JohnH
Niveau 7

Indlægaf Phimosis » 10. feb 2013 13:49

Hehe håbede måske de ville ligge stilen lidt om ;)
Ej må sige jeg har ingen problemer med lag, men har ondt af dem der har, og synes det er med til at ligge en dæmper på spillet, når dem man spiller med, bliver udsat for det...

Men kunne godt tænke mig og se om det hele blev så meget bedre, hvis de gik ud og lavede servers til spillet, frem for det system de køre med nu?
Kommer til at spille en del Battlefield 1.
Phimosis
Niveau 6

By: Sunred Beach

Næste

Tilbage til FPS