Xboxlife forum

Call of Duty 4: Modern Awesomeness tråden!

Snak om first-person-shooter spil.

Game of the Year (2007)?

Roger that!
70%
Negative!
30%

Afgivne stemmer : 309

Call of Duty 4: Modern Awesomeness tråden!

Indlægaf bjaelkesex » 11. okt 2007 12:43

Fakta:
Titel: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Udgivelsesdato: November
Platform(e): Xbox 360, PS3, PC, DS
Udgiver: Activision
Udvikler: Infinity Ward

Infinity Ward skrev:The new action-thriller from the award-winning team at Infinity Ward, the creators of the Call of Duty® series, delivers the most intense and cinematic action experience ever. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare arms gamers with an arsenal of advanced and powerful modern day firepower and transports them to the most treacherous hotspots around the globe to take on a rogue enemy group threatening the world. As both a U.S Marine and British S.A.S. soldier fighting through an unfolding story full of twists and turns, players use sophisticated technology, superior firepower and coordinated land and air strikes on a battlefield where speed, accuracy and communication are essential to victory. The epic title also delivers an added depth of multiplayer action providing online fans an all-new community of persistence, addictive and customizable gameplay.

Arcade Mode:
Video @ GT

Multiplayer:
Team Deathmatch
-Straight up Team Deathmatch. Use teamwork to kill enemy players and reach the score limit. Players 6-12.

Free for All
-Straight up Deathmatch. Every man for himself. Kill everyone. Players 4-8.

Domination
-3 flags in the level must be captured. Your team gets points for having control of a flag. The more flags your team holds, the more points you gain. Players 6-12.

Ground War
-Big team games - Team Deathmatch and Domination. Players 8-18.

Sabotage
-A neutral bomb is in the center of the level and teams fight to destroy the enemy team's objective. The bomb carrier can be seen by all players. First team to successfully bomb the enemy objective wins. 6-12

Headquarters
-A neutral base to capture is marked in the level. Each team fights to capture it. Capture and hold it to gain points. The team that holds the the HQ doesn't respawn. Players 6-12.

Search and Destroy
-No respawning, defend and destroy the objective. Players 6-12.

Team Objective
-Objective game modes only. Domination, Headquarters, Sabotage, and Search and Destroy. Players 6-12.

Team Tactical
-Small team based games. Team Deathmatch, Domination, Headquarters, Sabotage, and Search and Destroy.

Nyheder:
Call of Duty 4 er gået guld

Call of Duty 4 får europæisk udgivelsesdato

Call of Duty 4 afsløret!

Trailer:
Trailer 1

Galleri:
COD4 Xboxlife galleri

Anmeldelser:
OXM: 10/10
OXM skrev:+ Awesome moments on literally every mission
+ Multiplayer quality, quantity, and depth that rivals...nevermind, you know.
- A few frustratingly tough areas on the higher difficulty levels

Blogs:
Senest rettet af bjaelkesex 5. nov 2007 13:16, rettet i alt 1 gang.
bjaelkesex
Niveau 8

Indlægaf brwnx » 11. okt 2007 12:45

we got the bomb!!!
Billede
brwnx
Niveau 5

Indlægaf TheMadMan1 » 11. okt 2007 12:51

Det spil bliver bare så fedt,så kom jule aften altså D 9/11/2007
TheMadMan1
Niveau 5

Indlægaf Tbigum » 11. okt 2007 12:54

Det spil kommer til sende Halo 3 i skræmmekrogen, det bliver ihvertfald mit GOTY :D
Evt. favestejl skyldes alkohol
Tbigum
Niveau 7

By: Esbjerg N

Indlægaf bjaelkesex » 11. okt 2007 13:04

PC demoen er forresten kommet ud idag, for dem der har lyst: Download PC demo
I hate listening to people's dreams. It is like flipping through a stack of photographs. If I'm not in any of them and nobody is having sex, I just don't care.
bjaelkesex
Niveau 8

Indlægaf AnimosityDEN » 11. okt 2007 13:25

COD 4 minder på mange punkter om COD 3 online mæssig - bare med nyt skin og en smule varieret gameplay - men det holder okay. Campaign tror jeg bliver rigtig fedt.

HALO 3 er bare en døgnflue!!! Giv den 14 dage endnu, så er der ikke mange der spiller det mere - allerede nu er der mange der har smidt det på hylden. Halleluja :-)
Gamertag: IBSI Animosity

Copenhagen Esports
AnimosityDEN
Niveau 1

Indlægaf Gamemakerman » 11. okt 2007 13:28

Kunne ikke rigtigt lide de 2 baner jeg spillede på Games Convention, den ene mindede en del om det vi kender fra CoD 2 og det var super sjovt, men den special ops bane jeg spillede virkede slet ikke så god, så det er ikke rigtigt et "must buy" spil efter min mening.
Tidligere Skribent | Xboxlife.dk
Gamemakerman
Niveau 8

Indlægaf WikzoDK » 11. okt 2007 13:32

Betaen var mega fed; klart et af mine mest ventede spil lige nu.

Pc-demoen kommer om tre en halv time :)

http://thefiringbox.net/release/
Billede
WikzoDK
Niveau 4

Indlægaf Sethos88 » 11. okt 2007 13:34

bjaelkesex skrev:PC demoen er forresten kommet ud idag, for dem der har lyst: Download PC demo

Den er ikke kommet endnu ;) Først kl. 18 vores tid.
Sethos88

Indlægaf MartinLynge » 11. okt 2007 14:01

KLART det mest ventede spil for mit vedkommende... i næsten 3 uger var BETA'en det mest spillede spil for mit vedkommende.. Total iorden...
Billede
MartinLynge
Niveau 4

Indlægaf Jenslyn87 » 11. okt 2007 14:29

Glæder mig også super meget :)
Jenslyn87
Niveau 5

Indlægaf Khaine775 » 11. okt 2007 14:32

Demo demo demo!
Billede
Khaine775
Niveau 7

Indlægaf vat69 » 11. okt 2007 18:02

er det singelplayer demo eller multi

edit har fundet ud af det
~ Unpack
~ Burn or mount
~ Install the game
~ Copy the crack from the crack folder
~ Waste your pathetic life
vat69

Indlægaf Sethos88 » 11. okt 2007 18:17

vat69 skrev:er det singelplayer demo eller multi

PC Demo skulle efter sigende være Single-Player
Sethos88

Indlægaf bjaelkesex » 14. okt 2007 17:07

Her er lige et mindre referat af OXM anmeldelsen:

OXM skrev:Run down on the first magazine review for Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.

Singleplayer: 10/10
Multiplayer: 10/10
Overall: 10/10

New info released in review:
10/10, with multiplayer rivaling Halo 3, a ranking system better than Halo 3, 10/10 Singleplayer AND multiplayer (alone). Enemy Intel unlocks cheats, some normal (Unlimited Ammo), some cool and fun (When you kill an enemy, they burst into a mound of tires).

-Arcade mode after completing game (Points for Headshots, multi-kills, and blowing up cars and such)
-Max level 55, but stuff keeps coming after that.
-All ghillied up is the flashback, you play as Cpt. Price (a young one)
-CoD4 manages to cram something into every level.
-You play as "Soap" MacTavish (SAS), and Seargant Jackson (US)
-"To say Modern Warfare's visual fidelity is immediately apparent would be a criminal understatement. Torrid rainfall, rolling thunder crackling lightning, and marvelously detailed textures and character models all combine to make you say "Whoa"."
-CoD4 does everything right and nearly nothing wrong. But where it elevates itself above even the best 360 shooters is how all of the good stuf is ludicrously good. The campaign never lets up, while the multiplayer is a AAA affair in itself. This swing for the fences has belted CoD4 way out of the park.

What you all wanted to know
Overkill Perk: You can carry 2 primary weapons instead of 1 and a pistol. e.g I could go into a battle with an MP5 and a M16.

+ and -
+Awesome Moments on literally every mission.
+Multiplayer quality, quantity and depth that rivals Halo's.
-A few frustratingly tough areas on the higher difficulty levels.
It also mentioned that the game kept a good pace throughout the game (most games fizz out later on)

Captions from Review
The visuals look better in motion.
In the moste tense moment in the game's best level (All Ghillied Up), all you can do is wait and pray. (It shows a pic of you prone with enemies 5-10 feet away)
Fire? Chaos? Guns blazing? Does it look like Call of Duty now?
Smash people like ants in the AC-130 gunship level.
A whopping 16 multiplayer maps await you out of the box.

Article: 13 playlists, unlocked as you rank up
60 FPS- as if u didn't know already
World War II is history! With a reinvigorated developer at the helm, Call of Duty 4 reinvents a franchise - and damn near perfects the military shooter in the process.
I hate listening to people's dreams. It is like flipping through a stack of photographs. If I'm not in any of them and nobody is having sex, I just don't care.
bjaelkesex
Niveau 8

Næste

Tilbage til FPS