Re: GTA V

Indlægaf Garde92 » 30. apr 2013 16:26

Hold kæft jeg glæder mig :D
Garde92
Niveau 4

By: Haderslev

Indlægaf Mike.B » 30. apr 2013 16:28

Ja Trailerne ser fine ud.. dog har stadig forbehold med at skulle "dele" spillet i 3 kapitler, så at sige
Mike.B
Niveau 7

Indlægaf ALIE » 30. apr 2013 16:30

Glæder mig også helt vildt:-)
Nå har lige købt gaming pc, så skyrim skal Moddes.
Billede
ALIE
Niveau 7

Indlægaf Jokeri2000 » 30. apr 2013 17:10

Det bliver så mega godt det spil!
Billede
Jokeri2000
Niveau 2

Indlægaf Twinkling » 30. apr 2013 17:28

Mike.B skrev:Ja Trailerne ser fine ud.. dog har stadig forbehold med at skulle "dele" spillet i 3 kapitler, så at sige

Tror nu ikke de indeler det i kapitler. Mit indtryk er at når du ikke er på en aktiv mission, kan du skifte karakter som du vil, og hver karakter har missioner tilgængelige, nogen missioner er tilgængelige for to eller dem alle. Jeg syntes også at have fanget at visse missioner kræver at du faktisk skifter imellem de tre karakterer.
Twinkling
Niveau 5

By: Roskilde

Indlægaf Mike.B » 30. apr 2013 17:34

Twinkling skrev:
Mike.B skrev:Ja Trailerne ser fine ud.. dog har stadig forbehold med at skulle "dele" spillet i 3 kapitler, så at sige

Tror nu ikke de indeler det i kapitler. Mit indtryk er at når du ikke er på en aktiv mission, kan du skifte karakter som du vil, og hver karakter har missioner tilgængelige, nogen missioner er tilgængelige for to eller dem alle. Jeg syntes også at have fanget at visse missioner kræver at du faktisk skifter imellem de tre karakterer.

Det var nu også det jeg mente med kapitler... at man skal skifte mellem disse 3 personligheder i stedet for det velkendte one man show fra tidligere gta.
Mike.B
Niveau 7

Indlægaf Dirty South » 30. apr 2013 17:45

Jeg er 100p sikker på der kommer et spil ala EFLC bare med CJ og resten af groove street, hvis ikke så det mega dårlig stil
Dirty South

Indlægaf Twinkling » 30. apr 2013 20:44

Bare hvis i missede nogle ting i trailerne:
http://www.gamesradar.com/things-you-mi ... -trailers/
Twinkling
Niveau 5

Indlægaf Rechain » 1. maj 2013 04:59

Hvis der er nogen der kan lave gode spil, og nu med 3 hovedpersoner samlet i et spil, så er det Rockstar games :) jeg ved det bare, de kan deres kram. Så jeg tvivler slet ikke på at deres setup i GTAV fungerer optimalt.

/Rechain
Billede
Rechain
Niveau 9

By: Kastrup

Indlægaf Twinkling » 9. maj 2013 21:07

Snippet fra en artikel jeg skrev lidt tidligere, men for at undgå at folk syntes jeg linker/reklamerer, smider jeg teksten ind i stedet.

-------------------------------------------------

A while back, some of the big media outlets told the world that they had the opportunity to watch some gameplay of the upcoming GTA V game, which is hyped beyond the reasonable border (not that I do not look forward to the game, but let’s just say with an upcoming GTA game and two consoles on the way I am a little fed up with rumors) . Let me empathize: WATCH. They watched a Rockstar employee play the game – but outlets did confirm that the game was running on a PS3 debug kit.

In no order particular:

1. Minigames and recreation experiences. GTA IV had a minigolf course, even a mission on it (yeah that was fun trying to ram some annoying dude with golf balls) but they’ve expanded it in GTA V – you will be able to choose your own clubs, but there’s more than golf as recreation experience in GTA V. Yoga minigame is also confirmed, and this is just the tip of the iceberg, I am sure there will be much more available in the final game.

2. You can costumise cars! Add a paintjob, slap on a vinyl and tune the motor to the max. Let’s hope Rockstar has implemented some save mode in the garage, or else I will never use the costumised cars if I can lose it. We all know how easy it is to lose a car in a game like this (both on and off a mission).

3. Three playable characters. This is going to be amazing. With character one, you take a car and cut off the security truck, with character two you ram it from the side with a tow truck, and then you flee from the scene. When off mission, and in certain missions, you can change between them at will.

4. The game will focus on heists. Remember the mission Three Leaf Clover in GTA IV? Yeah, I do vividly, but then again, I died like 30 times in my attempt to beat it. The descriptions I’ve read sounds exciting – you will set up these heists over several missions: Like in one mission you acquire some masks and suits, in another you go get a getaway car and put it somewhere, THEN you get to try out the heist. You can approach the heist in any way you want – jump in with guns drawn and screaming people, or you can do it more subtly. Will it be possible to kidnap the family of the bank owner, like they do in the movie Firewall? Possibly not, but the idea sounds great in my head.

5. Animals will be presented, even wild ones for when you venture in the outskirts of the map. Deers and wildcats are mentioned for now. There will also be more dangerous animals – when swimming, beware of sharks. They won’t attack headlessly (it would have been the easiest to code I can imagine) but they aren’t innocent either. Be cautious around them, they can attack.

6. Is The Lost involved? What made me almost choke in surprise (even after seeing the screenshot with The Lost logo in the background) was that Trevor has SOMETHING to do with the gang we know so well from the first DLC for GTA IV. I am intrigued to see if there’s more to it. I THINK I saw Johnny getting dragged out from the back of a truck in a trailer somewhere but I can be wrong.

7. Small happenings. Remember the stick-ups and prisoner escapes in Red Dead Redemption and the strangers in GTA IV? There will be random encounters in this kind of style, and some will apparently unlock side missions later on.

8. Multiplayer. That is the first word I’ve heard from Rockstar about multiplayer mode in GTA V. It will be an open-world experience, but this is the only thing that has been disclosed at present time.

9. Driving a car will feel more like a racing game – physics and handling will feel tight.

10. Your character won’t scrap your weapon when you run out of bullets, something that some people could be annoyed about, including myself.

11. Surprises when switching between characters. When you switch characters you will be surprised on what they are doing, because they live their own life when you aren’t playing them. They are not sitting and waiting in the chair in their homes – these surprises can even be funny to experience, so I’ll probably switch between the three characters between each mission I beat…

12. Manage each character as you want. They have separate bank accounts and you can choose which character will buy what as you progress. After each heist, the money will be divided among the crew. Each character have their own starting stats, but it’s your decision how they should handle it. How freely will it be? Will I be able to make Michael go bankrupt and make Trevor the Mayor or a big businessman at the least?

13. You can buy property, even businesses. A taxi company was given as an example to the visiting media, which is something that excites me more than it should. Will we be able to call for a taxi to save time in transport? Probably.

14. Supporting characters. You can hire characters to help you out in a mission, and if they survive, you can use them again later on if needed. More money will buy better support characters.

15. Special abilities. Sounds a little off the road of Rockstar going “serious” with the GTA franchise (though other things points to the fact they are going a little off that in general) and each character has their own special thing they’re good at. Michael is an ex-bankrobber, so he’s good with guns – so as him you can slow down time in a shootout, Franklin is a repo man, so as him you can slow down time while driving, and Trevor can go into some sort of ravage mode and deal more damage. Triggered when you feel a meter.
Twinkling
Niveau 5

Indlægaf BOOM » 9. maj 2013 21:18

Lyder alt sammen for godt. Men må indrømme at punkt 15 skræmmer mig rigtigt meget. Virker meget useriøst, men igen.. det er rockstar så det skal nok gå <3
Billede
BOOM
Niveau 5

By: Lyngby

Indlægaf Vestergaard » 9. maj 2013 21:32

Spændende læsning.
Billede
Vestergaard
Niveau 7

By: Esbjerg

Indlægaf spif2001 » 13. maj 2013 09:06

Kommer GTA V egentlig i en next-gen udgave også? For så gider jeg ikke forudbestille 360 udgaven ;)
spif2001
Niveau 9

By: Horsens

Indlægaf A42Merlin » 13. maj 2013 09:32

Uden at vide noget om det, så ville jeg bliver meget overrasket hvis den ikke kommer til begge.
A42Merlin
Niveau 5

By: Ølgod

Indlægaf spif2001 » 13. maj 2013 09:35

A42Merlin skrev:Uden at vide noget om det, så ville jeg bliver meget overrasket hvis den ikke kommer til begge.

Det tror jeg også det gør, men bliver det en forbedret version til next gen? Spillet udkommer jo allerede d. 9 september, så hvis versionerne er identiske rent grafisk, kan man jo lige så godt tage 360 versionen...
spif2001
Niveau 9

By: Horsens

ForegåendeNæste

Tilbage til GTA