Xboxlife forum

Næste Halo er Halo:Reach?

Alt om Bungie's populære Halo univers.

Næste Halo er Halo:Reach?

Indlægaf Dirty Harry » 31. maj 2009 16:24

Billede

Yesterday we got dropped that image of a Bungie forums search menu, which tipped something called "Halo: Reach." Such things are easily faked, and I couldn't run it down. Well, now someone's found a cache of since-deleted Bungie forum posts on this subject.

As you can see, for a brief time there was a forum for something called "Halo: Reach." A 2001 novel called "Halo: The Fall of Reach" is official, canonical, and functions as the prequel to Halo: Combat Evolved. It was also the basis for a spec script Stuart Beattie wrote for a Halo movie. Also, back in September, Phil Spencer indicated four Halo "things" were in development, two being Halo Wars, the Halo: Chronicles project said to be linked to Peter Jackson. A third can be assumed to be Halo 3: ODST, announced about a month after that interview. So is Halo: Reach the fourth thing?

The anonymous guy who gave us the search menu image yesterday claimed Halo: Reach is slated for Fall 2010, and this forum plus an ODST forum will go live June 1. Take that with a truckload of salt, but I guess it could point to an E3 announce for this Reach thing.

The site Skoar! has posted links to cached forum posts, on Bungie.net, referencing the slip-up. I took a screen shot (below) in case the cache has been cleared out by the time you read this. There's also discussion of it on Halo.Bungie.Org.

Billede

Tyvstjålet fra Kotaku. Jeg har ofte tænkt på et Halo spil baseret på Fall of Reach/First Strike og hvis dette er sandt... Uhaha!
Dirty Harry
Niveau 7

Indlægaf Halorocks » 31. maj 2009 16:58

Det vil være sååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååå fedt at have SPARTANS i stedet for marines :D
Billede
Halorocks
Niveau 6

Indlægaf expose » 31. maj 2009 16:59

Jeg ved ikke særlig meget om det her, men er det ikke allerede blevet erklæret fake?
*Transformator IpodBattle champ 2009*
expose
Niveau 7

Indlægaf Halorocks » 31. maj 2009 17:57

expose skrev:Jeg ved ikke særlig meget om det her, men er det ikke allerede blevet erklæret fake?

Ved det heller ik, men håber altid på det bedste :D
Billede
Halorocks
Niveau 6

Indlægaf HassMann » 1. jun 2009 01:41

HassMann Standing
HassMann
Niveau 0

Tilbage til Halo