Xboxlife forum

FlatOut 4: Total Insanity, Marts 2017

Snak om Xbox relaterede nyheder her.

FlatOut 4: Total Insanity, Marts 2017

Indlægaf JohnH » 3. feb 2017 23:40

Wow, det havde jeg ikke set komme :mrgreen:

Developed by the Paris based studio Kylotonn Racing Games ( WRC 5, WRC 6) and combining classic fan-favourite features and modes with all new gameplay modes, Flatout 4 is set to take the arcade racing scene by storm.

FlatOut 4: Total Insanity is a return to the franchise's adrenaline-pumping arcade destruction roots. Featuring an exciting blend of white knuckle speed and wild out-of-control racing tracks, FlatOut 4 promises an intense death-defying demolition derby game featuring muscle cars, race cars, trucks and even a rocket boosted ice cream van!

Features:

27 customizable cars, including tributes to fan favourites and new additions to the garage.
20 Tracks including traditional derby racing, time trials, arenas, assault levels, Carnage levels and much more.
High speed collisions in fully destructible environments.
The legendary Stunt Mode: a mix of six new stunts and six re-imagined classic stunts where the driver is flung through the windshield.
Arena Mode: featuring 3 different game play styles - Death Match, Capture the Flag, Survivor.
New Assault Mode: use deadly weapons to slow or destroy your opponents!
Up to 8 players Online Mode and play locally with friends in a series of stunts.
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity races onto PS4 and Xbox One in March 2017!

Senest rettet af JohnH 4. feb 2017 13:47, rettet i alt 2 gange.
JohnH
Niveau 7

By: Eastcoast , Køge

+2

Re: FlatOut 4: Total Insanity, Marts 2017

Indlægaf Painmaster Zero » 4. feb 2017 11:34

Det var også en herlig overraskelse for mig. Har brugt mega mange timer i Flatout 2 på stuntman delen med vennerne i local multiplayer. I min verden ville det fedeste være et spil udelukkende med en masse stuntman discipliner. I 4'eren kommer der 12 stuntman discipliner hvoraf de 6 er kendte fra tidligere spil men dog redesignede og så 6 nye.
Painmaster Zero
Niveau 1

Tilbage til Nyheder