Xboxlife forum

EndWar Beta: Hvem kom ind?

Generelt snak om spil til Xbox & Xbox360.

EndWar Beta: Hvem kom ind?

Indlægaf PhantomRay » 11. jun 2008 13:04

Jeg modtog igår 3 identiske mails fra Ubisoft (troede det var spam, men åbnede så en for at tjekke hvad pokker det var) og til min overraskelse var det en bekræfetlse af, at jeg var accepteret til at beta teste EndWar.
Jeg bekræftede at jeg ville deltage og sidder nu bog venter på min Beta Token så jeg kan downlaode clienten og starte med at teste spillet d. 16 Juni.

Er der andre end mig der er kommet ind?

Btw. : Der er lagt en streng NDA ud, der pålægger beta testere ikke at fortælle noget som helst om spillet, så jeg kan ikke dele mine oplevelser med jer :/
Stay hungry, stay foolish.
PhantomRay
Niveau 4

By: Roskilde

Indlægaf MiLuA » 11. jun 2008 13:11

Hvordan er du kommet med i den Beta?
MiLuA
Niveau 7

Indlægaf TagEnKiks » 11. jun 2008 13:12

Har meldt mig til, men har ikke modtaget noget :? :(
TagEnKiks
Niveau 8

Indlægaf Mr. Kaizer » 11. jun 2008 13:14

MiLuA skrev:Hvordan er du kommet med i den Beta?

Man kunne melde sig til igennem Ubisofts hjemmeside, i en hvis periode :)
Mr. Kaizer
Niveau 6

Indlægaf PhantomRay » 11. jun 2008 13:16

MiLuA skrev:Hvordan er du kommet med i den Beta?

Skrev mig op via.
https://www.endwarbeta.com/signup/default.html

Men der er lukket nu.
Stay hungry, stay foolish.
PhantomRay
Niveau 4

By: Roskilde

Indlægaf Vinterbird » 11. jun 2008 13:34

Det virker som om det er en overraskende stor mængde personer der er kommet med en beta testen, men det er super at Ubi tager det seriøst med EndWar og laver en beta.

Og jeg kom også ind, så vi ramler nok ind i hinanden den 16.
Vinterbird
Niveau 7

Indlægaf Haakan » 11. jun 2008 21:16

Jeg kom også med :-) Der må være andre der også kom med!
Haakan
Niveau 1

Indlægaf Competastudios » 11. jun 2008 21:31

Jeg har stadig ikke fået noget fra dem, kan jeg stadig få en mail imorgen?
Competastudios

Indlægaf piko » 11. jun 2008 21:38

Jeg kom os med :lol:
piko
Niveau 4

Indlægaf kiaer » 11. jun 2008 21:46

Jeg kom også ind. Hvornår modtager man token ?
kiaer
Niveau 4

Indlægaf Vinterbird » 11. jun 2008 22:11

kiaer skrev:Jeg kom også ind. Hvornår modtager man token ?

Fredag så vidt jeg husker.
Vinterbird
Niveau 7

Indlægaf LungBruzh » 12. jun 2008 00:11

Jeg er også med :-)
Billede
LungBruzh
Niveau 5

Indlægaf Playkid » 12. jun 2008 05:53

Jeg meldte mig også for sjov og kom ind.
Men NDA? Det synes jeg da ikke jeg læste noget om.
Playkid

Indlægaf Vinterbird » 12. jun 2008 07:11

Playkid skrev:Jeg meldte mig også for sjov og kom ind.
Men NDA? Det synes jeg da ikke jeg læste noget om.

Det er det første du siger ja til når du tilmelder dig betaen. Nemlig at du skal holde godt og grundigt mund om spillet. Det står også på forsiden af beta siden:

This is a Private Beta. That means everything you see and play stays between you and Ubisoft.
Plus, we can't stress this enough, a Beta is not final code. To put it in simpler terms, this is a work in
progress. There are still plenty of details and kinks to work out and what you'll be playing will be very
different from what will hit store shelves once EndWar is completed and released.

Non-Disclosure Agreement
You must agree to keep all information confidential.
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT MY PARTICIPATION IN THIS BETA TEST IS SUBJECT TO MY ACCEPTANCE OF THE AGREEMENT HEREINAFTER AND THAT ANY INFORMATION REGARDING THE VIDEO GAME “ENDWAR” IS HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL AND SHALL NOT BE DISCLOSED TO ANY THIRD PARTY. I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY DISCLOSURE OF SUCH CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION WILL RESULT IN IRREPARABLE HARM TO UBISOFT.

IN ADDITION, I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, AND THAT UBISOFT WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO ME FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE.

AGREEMENT REGARDING DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION

This Agreement Regarding Disclosure of Information (the "Agreement") is entered into this 16th day of June 2008 (the "Effective Date") by and between Ubisoft Entertainment which principal office is located at 28, Rue Armand Carrel, 93108 – Montreuil Sous Bois - France (“UBISOFT”) and Me (“Receiving Party”).

UBISOFT wishes to disclose to Receiving Party certain information considered to be confidential regarding UBISOFT’s video game “Tom Clancy's EndWar” on the Xbox 360 platform (the “Game”), not yet released, in order to allow Receiving Party to test the beta version of the Game (hereinafter “the Purpose”).

THEREFORE, in consideration of the terms and conditions hereinafter set forth, and other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, the Parties mutually agree as follows:

1. "Confidential Information" shall mean the beta version of the Game and any and all elements thereof, including all related materials, which are disclosed to Receiving Party during the test.

2. THE RECEIVING PARTY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT TOM CLANCY'S ENDWAR HAS NOT YET BEEN COMMERCIALLY RELEASED AND IS THUS HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL.

3. THE RECEIVING PARTY AGREES THAT HE OR SHE SHALL NOT DISCLOSE any information about the beta version of the Game and/or any information about the Game (and/or any other Confidential Information) TO ANY THIRD PARTY.

4. THE GAME IS PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT LAWS. COPYING ELEMENTS OF THE BETA VERSION OF THE GAME (and/or any other Confidential Information) IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND CONSTITUTES A VIOLATION OF UBISOFT COPYRIGHT. Except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, the Receiving Party shall not (i) use, copy or disclose, or authorize or permit the use, copy or disclosure of any Confidential Information in whole or in part in any manner or to any person, firm, enterprise, organization, corporation or entity (ii) alter, modify, disassemble, reverse engineer or decompile any of the Confidential Information; (iii) use any Confidential Information obtained from UBISOFT to its competitive advantage. All Confidential Information furnished by UBISOFT to the Receiving Party shall be used solely in connection with the Purpose.

5. All Confidential Information and materials furnished to the Receiving Party by UBISOFT shall remain the property of UBISOFT.

6. Both Parties hereto acknowledge and agree that UBISOFT has developed such Confidential Information by the investment of significant time, effort and expense, and that such Confidential Information provides UBISOFT with a significant competitive advantage in its business. THE RECEIVING PARTY AGREES THAT UNAUTHORIZED COPYING AND/OR DISCLOSURE OF THE BETA VERSION OF THE GAME (and/or any other Confidential Information) WILL RESULT IN IRREPARABLE HARM to UBISOFT, the extent of which would be difficult to ascertain, and in any event money damages will be inadequate as a remedy in the event of such a breach. Accordingly, each Party agrees that in the event of a breach of this Agreement by the Receiving Party, UBISOFT shall be entitled to injunctive, or other equitable relief as the court deems appropriate, in addition to any other remedies which it may have available. UBISOFT WILL TAKE ALL LEGAL ACTIONS NECESSARY TO PROTECT ITS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION.

7. Confidential Information shall remain confidential pursuant to the terms and provisions of this Agreement until the first commercial release of the Game.
Vinterbird
Niveau 7

Indlægaf Henrik_s » 12. jun 2008 08:29

har også modtaget en mail :D
Henrik_s
Niveau 5

Næste

Tilbage til Generelt