Xboxlife forum

Bonus til Alpha-testere

Bonus til Alpha-testere

Indlægaf DePeCHe DK » 14. feb 2016 16:09

Så bliver det vist ikke mere officielt end dette. Fundet på Ubisoft forum (står til sidst i teksten). Alle der har været med i alpha'en, kan læse dette:

Ubisoft Forums - Powered by vBulletin
The Division Alpha - Day 3 Recap
Billede
Agents,
As we bring this Alpha to an end, we cannot help but feel overwhelmed with a mix of nostalgia, and excitement. During the last 72h, we watched you play and hopefully enjoy the game. Thanks to you, we learned a huge deal that would have simply been impossible for us to simulate on our own. We said it many times already, but your participation has been crucial to help us better prepare for March 8, 2016.
There will be more testing, including a Beta early next year to which all our Alpha participants will be invited. In the meantime, we will analyze the data we acquired during these 3 days, and tweak what needs to be tweaked.
During this Alpha that gathered thousands of players from all around the world, we’ve seen tons of different behaviors as each one of you approached the game differently.
In a span of three days, 66% of you completed all Main and Side missions. 43% made it to the Dark Zone, and 32% extracted at least one item. In the meantime, 11% of you went Rogue with an average of 6 kills per Rogue agent (vs 5 for non-Rogue agents).
Many of you have also shared feedback on your experience in our Agent Intel or other feedback threads. Some of it was expected and confirmed things we already knew, other was more surprising to us and will lead to new layers of balancing and tweaks. We will keep these forums open for some more weeks, so don’t hesitate to keep sharing and discussing more! Also, expect to receive an email in the next days, with a survey for you to give us a better view on your experience. Please make sure to take the survey, this will help us a lot.
Amongst the bug reports that you submitted, we can confirm that many of them have already been fixed and shouldn’t be present in Beta. This includes most of the sound issues, flying NPCs, texture and models delayed loading, etc. We will work on all the new ones we discovered thanks to you. Stay tuned for more information in the coming weeks, and expect a full list of changes and bug fixes for Beta!

To wrap things up, and because you guys are awesome, we have a little surprise! An exclusive New York Shortbows Weapon Skin.

Expect to find this beauty in your Base of Operations stash when the game launches, on March 8, 2016!
Bytter/Sælger helst personligt.

Fra Haslev, Sjaelland.
Billede
DePeCHe DK
Niveau 4

By: Haslev

Re: Bonus til Alpha-testere

Indlægaf WEZL_DK » 14. feb 2016 20:16

Øv man ikke var med i lukket alpha, er et lækkert weapon skin!

Dem der var med til lukket beta får denne cap:

Billede

Åben beta vil også give en reward, og rygterne går lige nu på, at det er den jakke man kan se i baggrunden af billedet af det weapon skin man får for alphaen.
WEZL_DK
Niveau 4

By: Vojens

+1

Indlægaf Phimosis » 15. feb 2016 11:09

Uha sådan en får jeg jo ;)
Kommer til at spille en del Battlefield 1.
Phimosis
Niveau 6

By: Sunred Beach

Indlægaf WEZL_DK » 26. feb 2016 14:21

Så er det muligt at unlocke ens alpha og beta rewards. Dette kan gøres via uplay på følgende link:

https://club.ubi.com/#!/en-GB/profile/me

Der er også kommet nogle actions og badges ind under spillet på dette link. Lad være med at læse disse, da der er story spoilers blandt dem.

Endvidere er der skins og tøj og lidt andre ting man kan unlocke med sine U points. Den mest spændende er Phoenix Credit Pack:

"Adds a pack of 30 Phoenix Credits to the Rewards Claim Vendor, use these to purchase high level equipment."

Det bliver spændende at høre hvad de Credits helt præcis kan bruges på. Måske vil det være lige som Legendary Marks i Destiny, så man har en ekstra mulighed for at købe højere level gear, hvis man ikke har været heldig med RNG.
WEZL_DK
Niveau 4

+1

Indlægaf Wizup » 26. feb 2016 15:55

Hvad er det man fik for at spille Alphaen?
Wizup
Niveau 2

By: København V

Indlægaf WEZL_DK » 26. feb 2016 16:09

Wizup skrev:Hvad er det man fik for at spille Alphaen?

Der får du det våben skin du kan se i det første indlæg.

Lukket beta giver dig en cap og åben beta en jakke.
WEZL_DK
Niveau 4

Indlægaf TU I Raven » 26. feb 2016 19:21

WEZL_DK skrev:
Wizup skrev:Hvad er det man fik for at spille Alphaen?

Der får du det våben skin du kan se i det første indlæg.

Lukket beta giver dig en cap og åben beta en jakke.

Tak for info :D
TU I Raven
Niveau 4

Indlægaf Phimosis » 26. feb 2016 20:44

Synes det virker ret underligt man kan få, det som Alpha testere fik uden at have været alpha tester??
Kommer til at spille en del Battlefield 1.
Phimosis
Niveau 6

By: Sunred Beach

Indlægaf WEZL_DK » 26. feb 2016 21:05

Phimosis skrev:Synes det virker ret underligt man kan få, det som Alpha testere fik uden at have været alpha tester??

Det kan man da heller ikke? Jeg kan hvertfald ikke unlocke det våben skin.
WEZL_DK
Niveau 4

Tilbage til The Division