Xboxlife forum

Spartan Games annoncere et Halo tabletop spil!

Snak om Xbox relaterede nyheder her.

Spartan Games annoncere et Halo tabletop spil!

Indlægaf Dirty Harry » 26. apr 2015 00:03

Spartan Games, kendt for sit Dystopian Wars tabletop spil har indgået en aftale med Microsoft om at producerer et Halo tabletop spil hvor UNSC og Covenant skibe tørner sammen.

Pressemeddelse;
Spartan Games skrev:Spartan Games is to produce Halo tabletop miniatures games

Written by Spartan Games | Tags: Halo

Billede

Spartan Games has entered into a License Agreement with Microsoft Corporation to design and produce tabletop miniatures games for “Halo®”, the global entertainment phenomenon. The first products will be on sale around the world through Spartan Games’ sales and distribution channels in 2015.

The award winning “Halo” franchise was first seen on the Xbox in 2001, but has since transcended video games to build a worldwide fan base of millions and inspired best-selling novels, comic books, action figures, apparel and more. Now exciting tabletop miniatures games can be added to the list.

Billede

Neil Fawcett, Creative Director, Spartan Games said “Our design team are huge fans of ‘Halo’ and this opportunity is the icing on the cake for them. After six years of successfully creating our own games and models, we can now work with Microsoft to bring epic ‘Halo’ spaceship battles to gaming tables around the world. And if that’s not enough, we’re making fast and furious ground combat games as well. Hard to tell what is more exciting: invading Reach with our Covenant Fleet or assaulting ground defences with Spartans and UNSC Marines?”

Billede

Spartan Games har valgt at bruge deres eget Firestorm Armada game system, i stedet for at bruge Fantasy Flight Games system som er i brug i Star Wars: X-Wing Miniature Game og i Star Wars: Armada.

Billede
Billede
Billede
Billede
Billede
Billede
Billede
Billede
Billede
Billede
Billede
Billede
Billede
Dirty Harry
Niveau 7

Re: Spartan Games annoncere et Halo tabletop spil!

Indlægaf Dirty Harry » 31. jul 2015 11:30

Long Night of Solaceer blevet spottet ude i butikkerne. Det er dog et display stykke og er ikke til salg.
Billede
Dirty Harry
Niveau 7

Re: Spartan Games annoncere et Halo tabletop spil!

Indlægaf TerrificFalcon » 31. jul 2015 13:45

Det er vel ikke i butikkerne, men på brætspilsmessen GenCon, som kører henover weekenden?
TerrificFalcon
Niveau 7

Tilbage til Nyheder